im thinking of getting a custom shop ESP, but i was wondering how much will this cost me? and whats the minimum and maximum cost you'd think itll be.
Not sure how much exactly, but it would depend on the specs you want. But bear in mind, it would cost a LOT! Just say around $3k minimum. Don't quote me on that though. Try Ran Guitars, they make customs for a cheaper price and they're quality guitars too.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
bare in mind that the dealer you order it from will probably not charge you the full amount you are quoted. but it will still be pretty expensive. worth it though, if you can afford it. Ran guitars suck major anus in comparison.
would either ran guitars or esp allow me to order a custom body shape if i supplied detailed plans?
I've seen how much a custom esp would cost for me on that order form loads of times and it's allways been around $4000

It has "other" next to body shape so i don't know about custom body shapes. Ring up and ask perhaps?
you'd have to ask them, but they aren't allowed to make certain shapes due to copyright laws and such. what shape did you have in mind?
Quote by cheames
you'd have to ask them, but they aren't allowed to make certain shapes due to copyright laws and such. what shape did you have in mind?

thats only for production models isnt it.

US people can still get an explorer custom shop instead of the EX model.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence

US people can still get an explorer custom shop instead of the EX model.

damn, the only time I wish I was american
lol no offence

If it's a shape you have created/designed then theres not going to be any copyright against it, so you should be fine on that front.
I've just seen the TS's location. there shouldn't be any troubles over body shapes. It only applies to the US.

plus if it's a variation on an existing body shape then you should be fine too.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
well i was looking at the custom shop gallery for ran guitars and it looks like i might be able to use my own body shape
Quote by Lemoninfluence

No. Even custom it cannot even resemble the other body shape. If it does, the original company can deside to take it to court and let a Copywrite Protection Commision (my uncle worked on one) decide if they are to similar to the design.

Sorry if that doesn't make any sense... been up all night.

Gear:
-------------------------------
Guitar:
MIM Fender Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Recto
Cube 60

Quote by wyldedarko
Dude, if you already have the capo just put it behind the nut and it lowers everything.

n00bS....
ESP custom will range from $3000-$7000 normally depending on what you want, you cant get explorer copies in the US,only the EX shape. graphics and custom inlays are way overpriced from ESP so id suggest not getting them. back when i bought an American Customshop ESP i think i paid $2500 and it was pretty plain Horizon body with an amber flame and bolt on neck with a stop bar tailpiece
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
your liver.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
your liver.

And 8 cm of intestine.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
more'n likely.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?