I wanted to get a wah wah pedal, but they're SO MUCH. Well, 110 is a lot for a 14 year old. I have 65 dollars now, and I was wondering if there was a good wah pedal for that price. Thanks.

And why are they so much?
Quote by evening_crow
Holy crap!!! a talking penis!!!

Quote by Rush Fan 06
i wasnt 3, but i ate **** when i was 4 thinking it was chocolate

if someone sigs this i will murder them.
I'd only buy one for that price if you are able to mod it. Wahs cost alot because pedals are marked up on their price alot from component values, and components for a wah cost more than say a RAT.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
buy the cheapest crybaby and mod it.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

The first thing i'd recommend is that you do NOT go out and buy a crybaby no matter how great the temptation, they are rubbish. It depends on what you play really, you could try a Vox V847a, they're really nice for clean to low-mid gain, great for classic rock. If you're into stuff with a bit more gain you could try an Ibanez Weeping Demon. Here's the Ibanez: http://www.zzounds.com/item--IBATLWD7 and here's the Vox: http://www.zzounds.com/item--VOXV847A They're a little out of your budget but worth saving up for
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
well, to clarify, wahs are expensive because of the shell, the inductor, and the pot (the shell being the most expensive thing)

see, you can get a wah shell for 41 bucks on smallbear - i imagine it not being much less if you get it in bulk like dunlop and vox do

like said, for clean/bluesy gain/classic rock stuff, definitely check out the vox v847 if you can (its not built anymore, but with your budget, you might find it used on ebay or something - if that doesnt work, get the v84a)
for higher gain, or any other questions, check the ultimate wah thread

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009