Page 1 of 2
I hope the son beats the **** out of them.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
ass holes
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
Quote by Dr Grinwraith
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6923987.stm

pftt stupid kids i hope they get prison sentences

True. Sad thing is, with Britain's justice system, they'll probably get a relative slap on the wrist... 18 months in a youth Detention? It's F'cking pathetic.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
CHAVS probably, i hate em, they weren't doing anything to provoke to idiots, that is where britain is going downhill
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
This is why I have always advocated the death sentance for anyone caught being under 21.
What a bunch of douchebags.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
Only one thing to do... Nuke England. Capital punishment for everyone who acts like a chav, gave birth to a chav, encouraged a chav or befriended a chav.
We also invented metal so just a bad invention following a good one
if they don't get a prison sentence i will lose what little faith i have left in the british justice system
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Sounds like a good plot for a revenge movie.

ONE MAN.....

ON A MISSION.....

TO TAKE BACK WHAT WAS TAKEN FROM HIM 12 YEARS AGO.....

AND AVENGE HIS FATHERS DEATH....

AT THE HANDS OF.....

THE YOUNG MOB
If I was that guys son and they got let off softly, I would hunt all the ****ers down.
Quote by josh999x
We also invented metal so just a bad invention following a good one

Yes, but America provided the foundation for it with Blues and Rock. Regardless, those kid's really seem to be problems now. It's my opinion that you guys need to reform your juvenile punishment and start cracking down on these ugly little bastards.
Quote by WinterMadness76
Yes, but America provided the foundation for it with Blues and Rock. .

But africans invented that when you kept them locked up on cotton plantations
Just as bad as the one's who gangbanged that 11-year old girl...
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by Vermintide
But africans invented that when you kept them locked up on cotton plantations

Yup, it can all be traced back to slavery in the south in the United States. You guy's didn't even let them have instruments when you kept them in zoo's either.
Quote by Vermintide
Sounds like a good plot for a revenge movie.

ONE MAN.....

ON A MISSION.....

TO TAKE BACK WHAT WAS TAKEN FROM HIM 12 YEARS AGO.....

AND AVENGE HIS FATHERS DEATH....

AT THE HANDS OF.....

THE YOUNG MOB

I'll only watch it if he has a pet mudkipz.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by WinterMadness76
Yup, it can all be traced back to slavery in the south in the United States. You guy's didn't even let them have instruments when you kept them in zoo's either.

And if you'd done that too, we wouldn't be in this mess, would we?
Quote by Vermintide
And if you'd done that too, we wouldn't be in this mess, would we?

Probably not. Maybe we would have some combination of metal and country? Black Metal about burning hay stacks? Death Metal about branding cattle? Power Metal about the epicness of Cattle Drives? Could be interesting.
Quote by WinterMadness76
Probably not. Maybe we would have some combination of metal and country? Black Metal about burning hay stacks? Death Metal about branding cattle? Power Metal about the epicness of Cattle Drives? Could be interesting.

Melodic-Death-Waltz FTW.
Quote by WinterMadness76
Power Metal about the epicness of Cattle Drives? Could be interesting.

The funny thing is, I would still listen to Power Metal about the epicness of Cattle Drives.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
its sad that they would do that for no reason.

did they think it made them cool? that their friends would think they were tough?
that is truely awful, especially the age of those involved. When i was that young i didnt know how to verbally abuse someone. I blame their parents mostly, cant help but think that the crappy job they did at bringing up kids led to such an incident. Like anyone from an older generation will tell you, society is going downhill.
Quote by WinterMadness76

oh yes because today we listen to black metal about the white man holding us down

or like...

SWING LOW SWEET!! BREE BREE BREE!!!!! CHARIOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xD

i wouldnt doubt it if dragonforce came up with a song about that though..

through the caddles and the indians we carry on!!!
*pac man noise and enhancement pedal ftw*
That's a really sad story. What a way to go. And in front of his own son

This makes me fucking hate the human race. To the 2nd story posted, that girl stamped on the guy's hands and made him fall to his death? 10 years? For Christ's sake, I watched a video of some guy shooting at cops in America and he got 143 years for attempted murder or something (after a multi-state crime spree), which is what the justice system in England should be more like. Justice, my arse.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Speaking of this, you guy's in England still use the death sentence, right? What method do you use? Honestly, I think it needs to be reinforced a lot more in the world, especially for stuff like this. It should be even worse than a simple "shot" I honestly think murderers and people like this should be brutally tortured and hurt before they die too. They weren't exactly worried about how the other guy was feeling when they killed him, were they?
Last edited by WinterMadness76 at Jul 31, 2007,
Quote by WinterMadness76
Speaking of this, you guy's in England still use the death sentence, right? What method do you use? Honestly, I think it needs to be reinforced a lot more in the world, especially for stuff like this.

No, i think it was outlawed...
If any american wants to know why we hate chavs so much, well this is why.

Although its doesnt expicitly say, the chances are a large group of randomly violent young teenagers in England is likely to be a group of chavs.

Quote by WinterMadness76
Speaking of this, you guy's in England still use the death sentence, right? What method do you use? Honestly, I think it needs to be reinforced a lot more in the world, especially for stuff like this. It should be even worse than a simple "shot" I honestly think murderers and people like this should be brutally tortured and hurt before they die too. They weren't exactly worried about how the other guy was feeling when they killed him, were they?

No, we don't have anything. Only in the case of high treason i think can a person be hanged in this country, but that would never actually be used.
God knows I don't want to be an angel

PSN ID: MattIgoe
Wii ID: 7810 3870 3554 5359
Gamertag: MattIgoe
Last edited by MattIgoe0108 at Jul 31, 2007,
Quote by MattIgoe0108
If any american wants to know why we hate chavs so much, well this is why.

Although its doesnt expicitly say, the chances are a large group of randomly violent young teenagers in England is likely to be a group of chavs.

No, we don't have anything. Only in the case of high treason i think can a person be hanged in this country, but that would never actually be used.

Ahh, what a shame. America more or less doesn't have the death penalty either, our death row inmates stay in prison about 15 or 20 years before they're actually put down. Really, as soon as the trial is over and they're convicted the sentence should be carried out immediately. Put down like a dog.
Throw em in ****ing prison. It doesn't matter how old they are, if they're responsible for their actions it should all be the same. 'Oh noes, I'm a 14 year old girl, i wonder what'll happen if i get this gun, shove it up my **** and pull the trigger?'
Quote by (:JewishSatan
I hope those little bastards get a harsh punishment.

I just hope they get the judge who sent down the bombers not so long ago - 40 years Minimum? now THAT's what I'm talking about.
Also, Lol at the Xtreme line-moshing & death metal country... Definitely puts a different spin on me & Sally Mc.Gee...
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Page 1 of 2