Could you guys give me some fun, and fairly easy songs to play with two guitars? Me and a buddy of mine are getting together tomorrow and i got a few, but not sure on others.

Thanks.
The Offspring - Can't Repeat
Metallica - Fade to Black

Fade to black might take a little while if you're trying to play lead part
do a dualing version of deep purple - lazy
hello cowgirl in the sand....
G&L legacy, schecter blackjack
keeley tube screamer
ron sound hairpie classic
Anything by Iron Maiden in the early days when they only had 2 guitarists not 3...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
in keeping secrets of silent earth: 3 by coheed and cambria.

the intro is easy and really cool sounding with two people
and one of you can do harmony for the other during the verse (also easy)
Pretty much anything by Bullet for My Valentine is fairly easy...my band started out playing Tears Don't Fall and Hand of Blood, I would say that Hand of Blood is the easier of the two. Unholy Confessions by Avenged Sevenfold is a good starter song too, and if you want to go really easy, go for Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace (First song I ever played in a group ). Good luck!
learn pain for pleasure by sum 41, ****in easy but its a 2 guitar track.
Quote by Jonjy2
Haha! You are awesome Bucketbotman!! Lolz!!

+100

I CAN PUT MY FOOT BEHIND MY HEAD!

Gear
Ibanez RG370DX special edition!
Tanglewood Oddessy Acoustic
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960's A slant cab
Fender 40W amp
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by Fatal Instinct
Pretty much anything by Bullet for My Valentine is fairly easy...my band started out playing Tears Don't Fall and Hand of Blood, I would say that Hand of Blood is the easier of the two. Unholy Confessions by Avenged Sevenfold is a good starter song too, and if you want to go really easy, go for Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace (First song I ever played in a group ). Good luck!

Is unholy confession an easy song? I always thought it was a fairly dificult song
Golden Touch by razorlight is a fun one, or Soft by kings of leon. Also No One Knows by queens of the stone age, though it has an interesting tuning
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Quote by The Wicked End
Is unholy confession an easy song? I always thought it was a fairly dificult song

I would say it's quite easy; pretty easy rhythmn and no shred = easier.

Quote by Nightmare_xxx
No One Knows by queens of the stone age, though it has an interesting tuning

That's not an interesting tuning, it's just low; standard down 2 steps =/= interesting.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
ENTER SANDMAN!!! really easy, but kinda overplayed...still my fave song tho :P:

edit: i just realized..the solo might be a little tricky for a beginner...but give it a shot
Gear:
Geetars:
**Schecter Demon**
Epiphone Zakk Wylde Les Paul (Camo)
Ibanez RG-350DX
Ibanez GAX-70
Ibanez IJ-70
Amp(s):
**Valveking 212**
Fake cube 60
Ibanez Jumpstart amp
Pedals: