Page 1 of 2
I am letting go 6 of my guitars. Pics will be posted later tonight. Here they are:

1.Vintage Alpha 1 Acoustic with case. This guitar is a late 60s-early 70s Japanese Import. It is almost identical to the older Epiphone Cabalerro F series acoustics. It is very dark and warm sounding. It has some scratches here and there but no major cosmetic issues. The original case is included as well. 110.00 shipped

2.Epiphone PR-150 Acoustic. It's a few months old with a tiny small ident on the neck. Nothing else wrong with it, I just do not need alot of acoustics right now. 90.00 shipped

3.Dearmond M-55 Les Paul with Bigsby.This guitar plays and sounds great. I really liked the sound so I left the stock humbucker in. I added a bigsby to it and it looks and plays amazingly. It is very versatile and you could easily mod a coil tap or something else if you prefered. 245.00 shipped

4. SOLD

5.SOLD

6.Fender 80s Korean Squier Stratocaster. This guitar has almost all new parts. Green Pearloid pickguard and backplate, Seymour Duncan Duckbucker in the bridge, Seymour Duncan SSL-6 in the mid, and a Seymour Duncan SVR-1 in the neck. This guitar has a ton of versatility. Input jack was replaced with a Fender MIA one as well. There are no electronic issues or anything whatsoever. 300.00 shipped

7. SOLD

i do also have a folk Egmond acoustic with case that I will sell. It needs only a new bridge piece to be complete. I replaced the tuners with vintage tuners and added a new vintage trapeze tailpiece. original case is included as well. Another late 60s Japanese Import. Inquire for price...

I have a Norma acoustic that needs to have the headstock reglued to be finished. Also a late 60s Japanese Import. Inquire for price..

I can do paypal and money orders for these. Pickup is welcomed and I will work with you if you wanted more than 1 guitar. I am looking to sell these ASAP.
Last edited by 7PlaGues at Aug 10, 2007,
intrested in trades?
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
Shipping to UK?

That seafoam green MIA strat sounds very nice probably a bit out of my price range. But I would like to see some pictures.
Guitars Fender Highway 1 Telecaster, Vintage VS-6, Yamaha C-40 Classical
Amps Laney VC15, Crate GT212 *FOR SALE*
Pedals Fulltone OCD, Vox V847, Marshall The Echohead, EHX Small Clone, Korg DT-10

Member of the Laney Cult
That sounds pretty good, depends on the price of the guitar then.

I am still fairly interested. Cheers.
Guitars Fender Highway 1 Telecaster, Vintage VS-6, Yamaha C-40 Classical
Amps Laney VC15, Crate GT212 *FOR SALE*
Pedals Fulltone OCD, Vox V847, Marshall The Echohead, EHX Small Clone, Korg DT-10

Member of the Laney Cult
mmm... I love that aria.
Too bad i'm broke.
You shouldn't have too big of a problem selling it though.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
That hollowbody is very nice, and at £125 it's brilliant. I'd love one but being in the UK i'd be too afraid of it breaking. Strat is incredibly nice too.

Good luck with the sales.
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
Yep, the normal electrics aren't too bad. I have to admit that the seafoam green 57 strat is beautiful, probably way out of my prices but how much do you expect? I'm going to buy a 50's classic (in Daphne blue) and it's similar (Cross between Surf green and daphne blue).

Any more pics of the hollowbody (for guitar viewings sake!).

Regards,

Darren
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Free Fender Strat here!
thats the only pic I have of the strat. Its at Guitar Center getting intonation done. It should be done today or tomorrow. I gave someone a price here of 700 shipped for the seafoam green strat. he also lives in the UK.

Daphne Blue is a nice color. ANother one of my favs. my brother in law has a MIA strat in daphne blue that I am trying to grab off of him.LOL

UPDATE---

Just got off the phone with GC. I'm picking up the seafoam green strat tonight. will get more pics in a few hours.
Do you mean 700 pound stirling or doller?

Yes I agree, the colours of the older strats (Surf green, fiesta red and daphne blue) were the best choice fender ever made, their beauties.
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Free Fender Strat here!
Hmm, could you get me some more pictures, I could be interested.

For that price i'd rather get a used MIA than a new MIM.

PM me if you wish.
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Free Fender Strat here!
Cheers, Whats the condition like? Being a 17yr old it's bound to have some wear. Could you get a quote shipped with insurance?

Regards,

Darren
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Free Fender Strat here!
Sounds good, so $700 shipped? Could you quote me with insurance (would rather pay extra to secure it's safe delivery).

Are there any issues (fret wear/buzz etc)?
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Free Fender Strat here!
Cool. I'll take a look at this thread later when you update.

Regards,

Darren
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Free Fender Strat here!
Hi 7PlaGues - do you have a model # for the Aria. Is it set neck or bolt-on ? Thanks
What shape is the neck on the strat? How bad are the nicks on the neck? Are any of them major? Did you buy this new or used and what is the serial number (to check)?

Regards,

Darren
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Free Fender Strat here!
'57 reissues start with "V", not "E".

Which is generally true for normal production vintage reissues.
Quote by Joranges
'57 reissues start with "V", not "E".

Which is generally true for normal production vintage reissues.

Yes, he is correct. I actually noticed that when I picked up the guitar from GC today.It is a 1990-1991 American Strat. Not an actual RI model..just a normal American.so, with that clarification, I dropped the price some.
Last edited by 7PlaGues at Jul 31, 2007,
Quote by Darren5591
What shape is the neck on the strat? How bad are the nicks on the neck? Are any of them major? Did you buy this new or used and what is the serial number (to check)?

Regards,

Darren

Daren serial number is posted on initial post 1st page. the neck is a normal american neck, not a v shape or rounder c shape. a standard 1990s american strat neck.

there are only 3 smaller size holes on the headstock. it looks like they were possibly from different tuning pegs. I bought this guitar awhile ago used..
Quote by reeced
Hi 7PlaGues - do you have a model # for the Aria. Is it set neck or bolt-on ? Thanks

i could not locate any model # on the guitar.

i did find a serial number on the back of the headstock, 1040671.this is the closest thing i could find online. possibly an older model of the Ta80?

http://www.ariausa.com/series/ta80tr/ta80tr.html
Do you have a case for the hollowbody?

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
So is the black strat a Fender or a Squier?
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
What price could you do shipped to the uk insured now you've discovered it's a standard american?

Will you chuck in the hardcase for $700?

Regards,

Darren
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Free Fender Strat here!
Last edited by Darren5591 at Aug 1, 2007,
Page 1 of 2