I found one of these for under $300, it's been used but they only thing wrong with it is one small chip and a few random scratches. Money is not a problem in this, but is it worth it? I already have a Mexican Strat, and I might just keep both of them. Advice?
RG350's are good guitars, the trem is the worst feature, they tend to wear down and not hold their tuning.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
I'm bored of telling people it's got a crap trem, so instead I'm going to complain about everyone wanting the tacky whit version
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
ive heard that the bridge of that guitar is awful been referred to as "tin foil" before... but other than that it looks like a sexy guitar
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I was considering on buying one of these but I'm going to save for a Jackson DKMG instead. Good guitar but the trem feels cheap.
Quote by dookie_dude_
Then go in a Fall Out Boy mosh pit. There much safer considering there only 13 year old girls in it.
ibanez=bad trem, bad pickups......a fast neck isnt enough to save it...last time im saying it
i was going to post sooner, but deville's avatar caught my attention, lol

it's an ok guitar for the money considering it's chipped and scratched, the bridge isn't bad if it's a new model (like late '06 to '07) because supposedly they fixed the tremolo problem, and i believe them because it's pretty much the standard ibanez tremolo now outside of the prestige series, plus mine's held up for a year now and i've only tuned it when i restring it...the pickups are alright, they're nothing extraordinary
Quote by Rahab
ibanez=bad trem, bad pickups......a fast neck isnt enough to save it...last time im saying it

average trem, reasonable pickups, especially for stock if they're the new infinity ones anyway
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX