Any TW15 owners out there who might have recorded something for us to listen to? You don't have to be Tony Emmanuel -- just something simple to get an idea what it sounds like at lower and higher frets.

I'm looking to buy this guitar at roughly half-price (it's supposed to be a bargain at its RRP), but I'd love to hear it before I go and try it out for myself.
Cant help with any audio clips, sorry, but i have played a TW15 and quite liked it. The neck was a little thick for my tastes but it was definitely a nice sounding guitar and i remember being particularly impressed with the sustain in its treble. If you can get one for half price id say go for it.
Oh, and its Tommy Emmanuel...lol.
Last edited by tom183 at Aug 1, 2007,
Yeah, I've also heard good things about it, which is why I'm interested.

Oh, and the Tommy/Tony thing - brain fart. I was just talking to a Tony before posting. :p
Well I own the TW-115ST-CE which seems to be a very similar guitar, from the brief look I took at the TW-15. I love mine, it's a great guitar for a bargain price, so I wouldn't hesitate to get the TW-15 at a lower price.

Actually, I was in the park yesterday with a mate of mine playing our acoustic guitars and singing when I noticed this old guy watching us. I invited him over and chatted and he played guitar (hense his interest in us) and I handed him my guitar. He just kept saying "wow, this sounds great, what a wonderful sound" and such, so I asked him what guitars he has/plays and he says "Oh, I use this late 60's Gibson ES-335". I was like ":O, I bet that's a litttttle nice" haha.

But yeah, everyone has enjoyed the sound of my guitar, myself included.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay