whos on UG rides and wat tricks can u do
Last edited by dimebag93 at Jul 31, 2007,
I used to. I could peg grind, tabletop, bar spin and I did a tail whip once or twice. I was more into skating.
I got this trick that you can only do on regular bikes. It's called change gears.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
I prefer to go off dirt jumps or ride with my friends mountain bikes but I can bunny hop
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Quote by Muphin
I got this trick that you can only do on regular bikes. It's called change gears.

I could never master that trick
matt hoffman in compration to me..... he is a noob....... ahhahaha lol kidding

i can do same tricks as "wiggyisgreat"
If You Feel Depressed, Remember You Were The Fastest Sperm
I used to be pretty good, but I stopped riding for like almost 2 years straight when I started playing guitar. But Ive started to get back into it now, and all I can do now is a bunnyhop, an endo, and a wheelie. Plus I can ride pretty much anywhere without using my hands to steer. I need to practice more to regain my skills.
i used to ride, i have a like 20 jumps back in the woods in my back yard. I suck though...

well, I can only do like a can can, 180, a really crappy 360 that i get only 1 out of 10 times and I tried a backflip and that's when I quit this summer. My bike weighs 20 pounds tho.