Alright, this may sound kind of stupid but i like this girl and me and her are good friends. I guess shes kinda expects me to ask her out or somehting, but she thinks im acting different wit her but i dont think i am, but i dont know wether to just like screw our friendship and just ask her out, cuz ive done this before wit another girl and when we broke up we just stopped being friends, any advice?
Quote by vivalasoad883
excactly so.

icyhot=instant win

applied to the penis=instant fail

sorry
:/

hahaha

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.
well, first of all, i don't think the pit is the best place to get advice from. if i were you, ask some of your friends about it.

if it were me, id follow my winky.

no but seriously, do what you feel is right. you can either play it safe and learn from past experiences or you can take a chance and go for it. it's a sticky situation, but sometimes taking that risk is the best choice.
lol thanks, but yeah my friends are retarded all they think about is tht shes really hot so they just tell me to go for it and dotn even think aobut it lol
Quote by vivalasoad883
excactly so.

icyhot=instant win

sorry

hahaha

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.
Quote by GoIrish59
Alright, this may sound kind of stupid but i like this girl and me and her are good friends. I guess shes kinda expects me to ask her out or somehting, but she thinks im acting different wit her but i dont think i am, but i dont know wether to just like screw our friendship and just ask her out, cuz ive done this before wit another girl and when we broke up we just stopped being friends, any advice?

You prolly are acting different when your around her, because you like her. Your trying to constantly impress her. Is she your best friend? if so then give it a good thought first. If she isn't, then go ahead and ask her out, it could turn out good.
i agree with guitatarfreak777. if she is very close to you, than it might not be a great idea. how long have you been friends?

if you kinda just met and stuff, then i say go for it, because it could be a great thing.
ive known her for a little less than a year but weve only been friends for liek 1 month and a half
Quote by vivalasoad883
excactly so.

icyhot=instant win

sorry

hahaha

oh. well in that case i say go for it dude. i mean sure, there is the chance that it may turn out like before, but then it could turn out great.

im actually in this situation as we speak and i think i just answered my own problem and im pretty sure my dilemma is just about worked out. it's amazing how giving advice could benefit yourself just as much as the person you're helping out.
lol yeah i kno aint it, but yeah thanks dude
Quote by vivalasoad883
excactly so.

icyhot=instant win

sorry

hahaha