Page 1 of 3
My life is boring. All I ever do is play guitar, walk around my town with a few friends, go on UG and play golf. I honestly have nothing to do. Worse yet, my two best friends are gone for the next 3 weeks. Just wondering if you guys had any suggestions for a new hobby or something to do. I'm pretty much open to anything, so give me a hand here guys and suggest something for me to do. Thanks.
You really do need to find more to keep you occupied (trust me i know) , is getting a girlfriend an option?
build something sweet, like a go-cart.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
wow, your so much like me its unbelievable. Except the golf thing, i havent played golf in ages. Umm, maybe take up drawing? Or as a serious idea go on a trip with your friends.
Quote by Jonjy2
Haha! You are awesome Bucketbotman!! Lolz!!

+100

I CAN PUT MY FOOT BEHIND MY HEAD!

Gear
Ibanez RG370DX special edition!
Tanglewood Oddessy Acoustic
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960's A slant cab
Fender 40W amp
Dunlop Crybaby
Play Guitar Hero...look at it this way, at least you don't live out in the country like I do.
Steel instruments shine in
A lively light of green substance
Dead or alive
Bodies and souls are waiting for the contact with these macabre tools
They are only creations made alive
Where do you live?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Honestly, take long walks during the night. I love em, makes you think. Or if you want excitement stuff, attend the local club meetings of what ever your interested in. What city you live in. Or get a job. Or yeah make something, draw, paint, anything really.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Buy a motor scooter.

150cc or higher. Whenever I get bored, I just go cruising. Sometimes I end up in strange towns or cities quite far from home...
Take up a new instrument
Form a band
Make new friends
Read a book
Go for a walk
Listen to new bands/genres
Rent a good movie
If you're old enough (How old are you, anyway?) go on a road trip. Or travel by rail, with a few friends. I don't see why you couldn't do this if you're 17 or older....

EDIT: Writing a book, learning to use diabolo or to juggle, learn a new language?
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
My life is like a Sunday every day of the week baby.

I can't wait to go to Italy this friday.

Anyway thread starter, take walks as someone suggested, and learn to enjoy peace.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
You really do need to find more to keep you occupied (trust me i know) , is getting a girlfriend an option?

I'm trying. Great idea, that would certainly keep me busy.

wow, your so much like me its unbelievable. Except the golf thing, i havent played golf in ages. Umm, maybe take up drawing? Or as a serious idea go on a trip with your friends.

I honestly can't draw to save my life. And, my friends and I have been planning a little trip around NL or if possible, the US or Europe. Pretty much impossible now though, we don't have any money.

Buy Final Fantasy 10

I couldn't be bothered with FF10. I do have a PS2 however.

learn guitar theory? (if you already havn't) or branch out into a completely new music genre/style for your playing

I've tried, I know basic theory but I still have a bit of trouble. Good idea though.
Become the next god of naked lawn bowling.
I bet you five bucks that I play guitar.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Buy a motor scooter.

150cc or higher. Whenever I get bored, I just go cruising. Sometimes I end up in strange towns or cities quite far from home...

That's the only reason I wish to learn to drive.
start smoking reefer....

of course, i suppose thats my solution for everything, but still, its something to do.
PRS Custom 24
Rivera KnuckleHead 55
Budda SuperDrive 30
Vox AC15C1
I dunno why mate but im hooked on fishing (yeah i know crap pun) maybe u should give it a go.........................
Quote by chinese_jazz
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
Take up a DIY project. Build something interesting, that's what I'd do if i wasn't so alarmingly lazy.
take up another sport other than golf, maybe something you used to enjoy but havent done it in a while.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
i have to agree with people that say "get a job". it keeps you busy and you will look forward to spending a day off with your friends just walking around town.
Quote by josh999x
Try warhammer it's my nerdy hobby that keeps me sane just go to your local games workshop and ask for an intro. The guys are always friendly in the stores aswell. Heres the link http://uk.games-workshop.com/frontpage.aspx

Is it really that nerdy? Who gives a **** anyway.

I remember when I was younger I went in there with my parents to look and the people were so helpful, they gave me 1001 leaflets and tips that went right over my head. I guess at about 10 I was too young to appreciate it.
I'm only 15 years old, and drugs and smoking are not an option. I choose not to get involved with all that. I do enjoy taking walks, and I'm currently reading HPTDH. I just feel like I'm living in a box. Also, I live in Newfoundland. Most towns here are pretty small so there's not much in the way of entertainment.
Quote by hyroglyph!c
Honestly, take long walks during the night. I love em, makes you think. Or if you want excitement stuff, attend the local club meetings of what ever your interested in. What city you live in. Or get a job. Or yeah make something, draw, paint, anything really.

long walks on my own at night where I live have a high chance of me meeting some gang of drunken violent yobs

But fortunately i'm not the OP :P
well, i dont know the working age there, but if you can, employment is definately an option...
PRS Custom 24
Rivera KnuckleHead 55
Budda SuperDrive 30
Vox AC15C1
Quote by Rocking-Rob
long walks on my own at night where I live have a high chance of me meeting some gang of drunken violent yobs

But fortunately i'm not the OP :P

Just ignore/walk past them, they end up looking like tools and you feel cool.
buy a banjo...and then learn the banjo. or the ukulele. or something pretty fun like that
GEAR
PRS Custom 24
Tanglewood ROCK III
Epiphone LP Custom
Squier Strat
Epiphone Explorer
Ibanez GRG07LTD2
Marhsall AVT100
Originally posted by fender1618
i would rather have a guitar in place of my organs, OR CANDY
Quote by Led_Zeppelin992
I'm trying. Great idea, that would certainly keep me busy.

Glad to be of assistance.
Quote by bobross
well, i dont know the working age there, but if you can, employment is definately an option...

I can work now, but it's a bit late to start working now, isn't it? School will be starting in a month.
Again, diabolo! www.firetoys.com

Have a look on there. Some amazing ways to kill time, you'll have to find a Canadian equivalent, though.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by bearded_monkey
Buy Final Fantasy 10

****ing hell, man. Are you like, my long lost Irish twin??
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Page 1 of 3