just wondering if for that price if the fender hot rod deluxe has the best fender clean sound of whats in the price range. because i also like the idea of the added higher gain sounds.

also two completley unrelated questions.

has anyone played the new EH nano effects. how are they.

and what exactly does a ring modulator do to your sound and whats the best one for under 200 us
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
well whats your budget for the amp? are you only looking at fender?

the nano effects are alright, TB and all, but most are stripped down versions of the "real" effects

wikipedia > enter ring modulator - should come up

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
i own the HRD, and i must say, it has fantastic cleans. i don't have much to compare it too, but remember you can get it used for like $400-450.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

member number five of the Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

creator/owner of the yankees fans group
problem with the HRD's higher gain sounds is that they're, er, shite...

o_O
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?