I have a
'Epiphone Firebird' (the one with 3 mini humbuckers and a bigbsy style tremlo.
I traced the serial number and aparently its a 1965, and this version of the guitar is now discontinued.

Im thinking of selling it but i have no idea how much it's worth.
Its all fully working and in pretty good nick. (A few minor scratches and superficial wear)

If any one could help it would be great.

Pic in Attachment
Attachments:
Firebird1965.jpg
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
^

EDIT: To be serious, I don't know. Check ebay and see what they are going for.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
i just saw a '63 on ebay for $416.
can't be far off from that.

how much did you pay for it?
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
Epiphones from that era run anywhere from $300-$2000, all depending. Guess somewhere in the neighborhood of $500, and that'll give you some room to bargin with. Or, take it to a local music store and see what they'd give you and then add about $200 to it. (that was kind of a joke)
My Gear:
Godin BG V and BG IV
GK 1001RB w/ 4x10 RBH
Palatino Upright
Ibanez Talman Artcore
Godin LG
Washburn Acoustic
Godin Classical
Traynor YCV80

Quote by guitar4life24
Epiphones arent worth much ill pay
$50 dollars

I'll raise you one almost identical double post!
Quote by imnotastoner
i just saw a '63 on ebay for $416.
can't be far off from that.

how much did you pay for it?

i paid £160 a year back, dont know how much that is in $ but it sounds like it may be worth more
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
I dont know the sign but im guessing that the EURO sign. If so the euro is about .3 more than the dollar not 2 times more. So it would be like 200USD