Hey,
I'm in a band,and at the moment were doing a cover for 'the bird and the worm-the used',
and i've tried many diffrent amp settings but can't get the settings for it just right?
any ideas????
Last edited by guitarownage07 at Jul 31, 2007,
i dont think youll be able to get that just right. watch osme of the live videos and try to get quinn's sound but i think he has a pedal or something.

if your using the CD track... well on the CD a lot of the main parts arent on guitar.
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Quote by buckethead_jr
You can't tune an amp dude

i think he means, and im hoping so cuase its like... wow....., a setting rather than a "tuning"
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
maybe use your one tone, it´ll make the cover sound a bit more original.

BTW atla18 I love your taste in music
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by shut_up_n00b
maybe use your one tone, it´ll make the cover sound a bit more original.

BTW atla18 I love your taste in music

i fail because i cant tell if thats sarcastic or not
Quote by wannabe jesus
Nope it´s not I love MCR, TBS, BFMV, and The Used. Also, I´d have this emoticon if I was sarcastic :rollseyes:
Quote by LPDave

Quote by Toastbot

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by shut_up_n00b
Nope it´s not I love MCR, TBS, BFMV, and The Used. Also, I´d have this emoticon if I was sarcastic :rollseyes:

You fail for doing wrong.
Here ya go!!
Quote by LPDave

Quote by Toastbot

Quote by The Leader
Quote by buckethead_jr
You can't tune an amp dude

If you can't, how come Nigel Tufnell invented an amp capo?
Trying to tune your amp would be your first roadblock, I think.

What you mean to say is that you can't get a suitable output by adjusting the equaliser settings on your amp.

I haven't heard the song, so I really can't be much help. Try the Electric Guitar forum.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
The Used

Bass - 7
Middle - 5
Treble - 7
Gain - 8
Reverb - 0

Celtic FootballClub1888
Quote by muzz666
The Used

Bass - 7