Does it matter what type of guitar you have? Does having a guitar you realy like help in ANY way besides obviously liking it? I have an ibanzez 350dx i think lol and i like it besides its white and the neck doesnt feel very good and the tremelo is awful. If you had a guitar that wasnt perfect for you would it affect your playing in any way?
I will shred in the end!!
Quote by Sadam
Does it matter what type of guitar you have? Does having a guitar you realy like help in ANY way besides obviously liking it? I have an ibanzez 350dx i think lol and i like it besides its white and the neck doesnt feel very good and the tremelo is awful. If you had a guitar that wasnt perfect for you would it affect your playing in any way?

those are some of the most important features on a guitar. Why did you buy it if you dislike those things?
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Custom ESP Explorer (in the making!)
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop Crybaby, Deltalab Md-1, rd 1, Morley optical Volume
Yeah the features themselves are very important. I also feel that when you get a new guitar you really like, it encourages you to learn more things and want to build up your skill level a lot.
your guitar is the basis of your skill. If you lvoe your guitar, you'll play it more, and if you play it more, then u get better, and so on. Why did u buy a guitar you wouldnt like? hell, my primary guitar is a Dean Vendetta XM. Pricetag: $99. And its awesome, smooth neck, good finish and great sound. Pricetag doesnt neccessarily matter.
Last edited by Arca301 at Jul 31, 2007,
Perhaps it was a birthday present or Christmas Present. But anyways Arca pretty much hit the nail on the head with that statement.
Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey Envoy 110
Boss DS-1 EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone Behringer DD400 Digital Delay
Digitech Bad Monkey
Quote by Arca301
your guitar is the basis of your skill. If you lvoe your guitar, you'll play it more, and if you play it more, then u get better, and so on.

eh, I have a love<->hate relationship with my guitar

Why did u buy a guitar you wouldnt like?

you were still a n00b and didn't know any better
When i save up for a nice piece of equipment it makes me enjoy it so much that it was worth waiting and not settling on something I was less fond of.
Carvin DC-135
PRS SE Soapbar II

Vox AD30VT

Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Zakk Wylde Dunlop Crybaby

Member #3 of the Carvin Club (PM MESAexplorer to join)
i hate everything about my guitar, the fact that it doesnt have an acccesable cutaway, the glossy neck, the fat neck, fret buzz, pickups, plywood, sounds like crap...
Quote by Arca301
your guitar is the basis of your skill. If you lvoe your guitar, you'll play it more, and if you play it more, then u get better, and so on. Why did u buy a guitar you wouldnt like?

+1
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx