i thought this was kinda funny, and is it just me or does this actually have a decent tone for a hello kitty guitar? hello kitty

i also thought this was funny, i would never pink up a pink guitar in guitar center
here

just thought i would post for lulz
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Neat
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Daisy Rock makes some nice guitars.

Well...not really nice looks. Good playability though.
Thats sweet.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I actually enjoyed listening to that first clip.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Haha those guitars are alright (well I'm a girl so meh...) but I'd NEVER pick up this:

EDIT: first link didn't work. It was a guitar similair to this, which I still wouldn't touch anyway
Last edited by Rhitard at Jul 31, 2007,
Quote by Rhitard
Haha those guitars are alright (well I'm a girl so meh...) but I'd NEVER pick up this:

http://mars.negimaki.com/blog/wp-content/photos/flowerpower.jpg

link don't work.

but he's a pretty dang good guitar player. if i could play like that, i'd have no problems getting up in front of millions with a hello kitty guitar
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
i know but its funny, and i wish the second guy was me, im fat although hes not that good at guitar lawl, skills or being skinny? skills ^^. also the flower shaped ones, they have really ****ty sound which sucks cause if i saw one at a yardsale i was gonna buy it and customize it to look more like a spade, i would totally buy a hello kitty guitar, but since my parents dont get the whole acting gay as a joke is funny, like me playing hello kitty would be funny, i would have to paint it or they would think i really am gay, which i wouldnt mind painting it to much
Quote by abyss257
Daisy Rock makes some nice guitars.

Well...not really nice looks. Good playability though.

Those guitars suck. I used to want one for Metal. But, they're made cheaply out of cheap wood.

The first video was pretty cool. But, the second one was funnier simply for its comical irony.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by fender1618
i know but its funny, and i wish the second guy was me, im fat although hes not that good at guitar lawl, skills or being skinny? skills ^^. also the flower shaped ones, they have really ****ty sound which sucks cause if i saw one at a yardsale i was gonna buy it and customize it to look more like a spade, i would totally buy a hello kitty guitar, but since my parents dont get the whole acting gay as a joke is funny, like me playing hello kitty would be funny, i would have to paint it or they would think i really am gay, which i wouldnt mind painting it to much

that was quite possibly the longest sentence i've ever seen.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
Quote by DougC84
that was quite possibly the longest sentence i've ever seen.

not that long..... normally i use no puncuation, if it wasnt for the ? there would be none
yea.... thats his DAUGHTERS guitar..... is it his sons shirt i wodneR?

i fail cause he is good XD
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Quote by fender1618

Contradict yourself much?
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
Quote by femme fatale
lol that was actually really good! The tone really isn't bad at all.

It probably has something to do with the fact that the guitar barely affects the tone.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by wholovesthesun
Contradict yourself much?

??? what you talking about, i was just saying the flower guitars have ****ty tone but i wanted one to customize it, but the strat hello kitty have cool tones so i would just paint it

Quote by Haha, Crackhead
It probably has something to do with the fact that the guitar barely affects the tone.

yea my amp helps tones of my guitar alot, but i cant stand to play my squier even through it