youtube
myspace
global warming movement conspiracy
emo fad
yugio (sp?)
adult swim, family guy, etc.
War
Last edited by (:JewishSatan:) at Aug 1, 2007,
considering at least half of this have been around a lot longer than than '00; you fail.

Enjoy your AIDS now sir.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
1: if you're born after '00 you don't remember the first 3-4 years leaving you at most 4 years to "know what is cool" and that means you are noob a life. Now GTFO my internetz.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by (:JewishSatan
The 90s sucked, GO 00'S

boo! go 90's!
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
1990's > 2000's

Something that defines the 2000's? Shitty American teams that nobody cares about (Tampa Bay, Carolina, Anaheim), beating shitty Canadian teams that nobody cares about (Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa).
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Masturbation has defined every decade but we talk about it more.

Comedy is also timeless

oh yeah and sex too

Sex was just as good in the 90's as it is in this time period.
Quote by i have to pee
1: if you're born after '00 you don't remember the first 3-4 years leaving you at most 4 years to "know what is cool" and that means you are noob a life. Now GTFO my internetz.

This is for get's that spent there childhood in the 00's not who was born on 00 retard.
So your all calling me a fat lazy kid? I do play video games, but I dont waste my life away on them, I am rather large... but oh well. I dont like new music, mostly 80's-90's metal/thrash, Metallica, Pantera, Rage Against The Machine, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, AC/DC. So saying this thread defines this decade is nothing more than a false stereotype.
Quote by i have to pee

thats the funniest thing i've read today xD
Quote by Jearl
how does 00 get comedy?

All these comedy movies and you cant forget Jim Gaffigan, Adult Swim, and comedy central.
Quote by oregonguitarist
So your all calling me a fat lazy kid? I do play video games, but I dont waste my life away on them, I am rather large... but oh well. I dont like new music, mostly 80's-90's metal/thrash, Metallica, Pantera, Rage Against The Machine, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, AC/DC. So saying this thread defines this decade is nothing more than a false stereotype.

Well then maybe your meant for the 60's.
All these comedy movies and you cant forget Jim Gaffigan, Adult Swim, and comedy central.

jim gaffigan is a great comedian (as well as Demetri Martin), but comedy movies in general just have gotten worse this decade (with two or three exceptions).

I think the era of the Three Stooges would get comedy.
What do you think defines this Decade? well I have twelve words for you

Tivo-1999
Fat Kids- Industrialization
Laziness-Industrialization
Masturbation-8,000 BC
Energy Drinks- 80s
Comedy-2,000 BC
Crystal Meth-1893
Camera Phones-1996
Sex-8,000 BC

I can't think of anything witty to say, so I'll just let this speak for itself.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
You're forgetting the Bush Administration. That really has had an impact on the 00's. You know bullsh;t security measures, wars, failures, general ****ups in general that have really enraged today's youth. Uhh, yeah, camera phones too.
Quote by Polak
you know what the 2000's suck? ****ty ****ing bands! and the scene. the emo scene. thats why 90's > 00's

Well isn't the emo scene better than the rap or Numetal scene? at least they play ok guitar now.
i'm gonna have to go with masturbation, because i actually learned about it in '00, and i've been doing it ever since.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Quote by JMack
I can't think of anything witty to say, so I'll just let this speak for itself.

You're almost as dumb as the threadstarter. If people have only had sex since 8000 BCE, how could we have existed before that? Sex and masturbation have existed for as long as humans have, which would be a couple of million years.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

9/11

A terrorist attack in one country does not define a decade.
Quote by AzureNight
You're almost as dumb as the threadstarter. If people have only had sex since 8000 BCE, how could we have existed before that? Sex and masturbation have existed for as long as humans have, which would be a couple of million years.

Well then maybe you should have sex because you sound pretty angry too me cause you aint gettin it.
Quote by Joshrocker48
A terrorist attack in one country does not define a decade.

That's a very important event there nooby. And America rules all other countries so if your not from America then gtfo.
Well then maybe you should have sex because you sound pretty angry too me cause you aint gettin it.

A classic example of a mature logical argument.
Quote by AzureNight

You'd think so, but you'd be wrong.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
I'd have to go with neither side on the 9/11 thing. It was a major event in the decade, it has drastically changed the world (just go to an airport or turn the TV on). But I don't think it would define the decade for the rest of the world. However, it did spawn a lot of the mistakes of the Bush administration, which reall pissed every one off and set a very anti-American tone for this decade. So who knows?
That's a very important event there nooby. And America rules all other countries so if your not from America then gtfo.

I am from America. Ya the good ol' U.S. of fucking A I think I agree with JoshRocker. You don't like it GTFO.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
I am from America. Ya the good ol' U.S. of fucking A I think I agree with JoshRocker. You don't like it GTFO.

No you GTFO
Page 1 of 4