Ugh, im looking for midrate good slap songs/solos w/e, AND FOR GOD´S SAKE PLEASE DONT SAY NIB ON ME D=
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
This will be a new one for everyone, but in anthraxs cover of "got the time?" theres a bass solo with a bit of slap on, not much but hey its practice.
Quote by chinese_jazz
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
Quote by the metal bassi
This will be a new one for everyone, but in anthraxs cover of "got the time?" theres a bass solo with a bit of slap on, not much but hey its practice.

No, new suggestions aren't allowed. Only RHCP, RATM, and some Les Claypool.

But, do a search. It will yield many more answers.
Aeroplane By Rhcp!!!

Great Bassline!
Quote by Fast_Bear
someone sig that typo!

no

Quote by MetalUpTheAss
My amp is so loud, it has no number system.

It's only rated in decibels of loud and louder.
well one that isnt slap but has a cool intro riff thats easy, journye to the end of the east bay - rancid. fight like a brave - rhcp
-Girl Bassist & Drummer-
Music: Thrash metal, punk, ska, Grunge, old rock, Techno
Pref Bands: Anthrax early Nirvana RHCP Led Zep Fallz Pantera Black Sabbath Operation Ivy Reel Big Fish Misfits Ramones Mudhoney Arctic Monkeys Muse 2 many 2 name
freaky styley by the red hot chili peppers is a really easy one. sounds cool too.
Quote by the_hoople
No, new suggestions aren't allowed. Only RHCP, RATM, and some Les Claypool.

But, do a search. It will yield many more answers.

Rofl, made my day.
Try adding more delay.
NIB?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Last edited by gilly_90 at Jun 28, 2009,