Page 1 of 2
hey guys my parents just grounded me for life because i was driving reckless and my friends told there parents and there parents told mine and now it sucks cause im grounded from driving and my cell phone and when i do get my license back the radio gets taken out my car and yea...

i was only showing off to my old friends thats really all it was i don't usually drive like that and im usually really safe...what can i do to show my parents that i have changed and that im not like that? please help me out.
Don't show off when you're driving. I've got my permit and the last thing I'd want to do is fuck up and not be able to get my license until I'm 18.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
They'd probably unground you if you used punctuation every now and then.
I suggest watching this show

Really underrated.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Your car was a privilege and not a right. So what if you were "only showing off" (aka acting like a jackass). Your parents were totally in the right and you're going to have to suck up big time before they ever trust you again.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

my mom groundsme for life as well and then in two weeks uits over..or she used to
just wait a while like a couple days sot hat their calm, and talk to them
either then that stop being an idiot, and be responsilbe.
at yous!!

That's what you get for "showing off."

"Ooh! Look at me!! I can drive recklessly and risk killing myself in the process!!"
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Last edited by Haha, Crackhead at Jul 31, 2007,
yea im hopefully if im really nice and suck up a whole lot they'll let up and give me it back
Quote by Dirge Humani
Recklessly. Wrecklessly would be a good thing, because it would mean he never wrecks the car.

Oops. Thanks for noticing that. Fixed.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
if they take the radio out of your car that will just leave a bunch of wires hanging in the center of your dash, not too safe sounding to me.

and dont drive like a jackass driving like that doesnt make you "cool" as you may think it does
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
i donno, theyll probably chill a little in a week...or month. and id say just act really responsible and do....responsible stuff...
or just kill yourself, that always works
OLiNOLiN

Quote by Napalmdeth

bassists are not people

Quote by figsandbobo
Sometimes I stick my penis in the hole in the center of the CDs.

If you REALLY, REALLY want to get un grounded REALLY fast then all you have to do is start playing Cher - If I could Turn back time, loud enough for them to hear it. Then walk out of your room singing it in your under wear.

Works everytime for me.

I mean...

Edit: Actually that only works if you've been mouthy to them... never mind, youre screwed.
you just gotta hold back on doin that. a burnout once in a while is okay. everyone asks me "how do you not do burnouts in that thing??" (my mustang 5.0) its a powerful car, but you dont need to show off to your friends, you know what you can do with it, and besides, why hurt your car??
My Gear:
1969 Fender Mustang Reissue
Fender DG-5 Acoustic
Washburn House of Blues
Fender Blues Junior
ProCo Rat Distortion
Electro Harmonix Small Clone
yea man im thinking i'll own up and not be a smartass anymore and be responsible for now
Quote by Anything Goes
I suggest watching this show

Really underrated.

I agree! I love that show
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
to tell you the truth im just happy im not grounded from friends and the comp although it pissed me off im grounded from my cell phone
Well your parents can't do much more than ground you for life, so I suggest you do whatever you want because you have practically nothing to lose. Except maybe your virginity.
Zvex
You freely admit to driving like an asshat. Suck it up and accept the responsibilty for your action. You could of killed someone. The road does not belong to you. It belongs to me.

To Dirge Humani. Where tf did you get that quote of me from?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
So, not only did you risk killing yourself, but you also risked killing other people, and now you don't think you deserve to be punished?

Alright, here's some advice...

...Fuck you!
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
i never said i didn't think i should get punished i never once said that i asked what i should do to help show that i don't do that anymore so get it right **** face
Goddamn almost everyone in this thread is a pumpkinfuck. He's asking for advice, not for you to say "U GAT WUT U DESErVED DRIVE SAFE ROCK N ROLL IM SO HARDKOR LOLOLOLOLOLOLtit." I hate people.
Zvex
Quote by Dirge Humani
I remember it was at like 2:00AM when I found it...I'll try to find the thread.

Don't worry about it man. As long as it not something you "fixed" I can believe "Capt. Budweiser" typed it. I just don't remember it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by mrmason1208
i never said i didn't think i should get punished i never once said that i asked what i should do to help show that i don't do that anymore so get it right **** face

There is nothing you can do, the duration of your punishment is totally down to your parents and you can’t speed up that process.

Quote by Imsofat
Goddamn almost everyone in this thread is a pumpkin****. He's asking for advice, not for you to say "U GAT WUT U DESErVED DRIVE SAFE ROCK N ROLL IM SO HARDKOR LOLOLOLOLOLOLtit." I hate people.

That's too bad because we love you.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

combination of loud music and driving fast i guess i scared the **** outa my passengers and they told there parents...i usually don't drive like that
Quote by mrmason1208
yea man im thinking i'll own up and not be a smartass anymore and be responsible for now

Dude, we we're doing donuts yesterday! WTF are you talking about?

(I love actually knowing someone from UG)
Nikolas
so you haven't changed...

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
no i have changed yesterday was a one time thing nick said lets do donuts and i gave in and did it
Page 1 of 2