I clicked on the thread thinking, "Well, this will surely be stupid, gay, or a mix of the two." I was and wasn't disappointed at the same time.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
*reported*
Quote by nxtvanhalen
i marvel at how people could have the patience to build a guitar basically from scratch, since i try to do something for about 5 seconds, and if it gives me any trouble it usually ends up...you know... on fire.
wow this will be closed in 5, 4, 3,...
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Lol, Baltimore.
I downloaded a .exe once, opened it, and it pretty much nailed my computer, and yes, by nailed I mean, got it's **** out and shoved it in my computers ass.
Banhammered!!!
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
ur gay for cowboy hats
Left Jab, Right hook, Then I knocked him out I hate player haters so I pissed in his mouth
wow.. this is still here?
MY RIG:

Gibson Explorer '73 reissue, Classic White
Schecter Blackjack S1
Crate Stack

Thats noise violation in a box!
man thats stupid
member of the fender armada. PM mr_hankey or hendriko to join

cuz fender is awxome its true
bwaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
*reported*
I was guessing it'd be goatse, and I wasn't far off.
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
Quote by insomniac_style
is that any relation to a banana hammock?

No.... not really. More closely related to a banana gangbang... ( except with banning instead)
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Last edited by Alex The Red at Aug 1, 2007,
Quote by Metal0Maniac
*reported*
I was guessing it'd be goatse, and I wasn't far off.

Yes, you were.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.