Page 1 of 2
A relative of mine has two Porsches, a Carerra S, and a Boxster convertible, which I could probably get from them at a reduced price. However, I have heard some people say that Porsches are feminine cars, and I'm wondering if they are, and if so, why the hell is such a powerful car considered feminine?
Quote by clincher09
you win

Quote by Vornik
..Are you wearing a pokemon hat?

Quote by Schmietty
+1 for what looks like a Pokemon hat.
all the girls i know worship them and are in love with any person that has one. also my uncle has a carerra
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
hey... as long as you're faster... who gives a ****?

and, for the record, no, they're not
not at all, porsches are incredible and extremely masculine if not for their rediculousness in performance alone. There's no comparison between a BMW and a Porsche. Porsche dominates. just to give you an idea
My Hard Earned Gear
Ibanez XPT700
Ibanez SZ720FM
Washburn WR-120 RS
Jackson RR3 Rhodes PS
Yamaha G-120A
Peavy Bass (shoddy and unmarked)
Line-6 Spider II
Marshall VS230
Crybaby Wah
No.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
The boxster is a chick car. The 911 and Carrerra GT are NOT. They are way sick. Get a turbo if you can.

Boxsters are gay.
High as tits
Carrerra S is the least you can go for. 911 GT3 IMO is th ebest. but Turbo isn't bad either.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Turbo's are super nice, but they have no leg room in the back seat so if you think you're going to need that extra row of seats, don't get one.
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
If its an automatic yes, especially if its a boxster automatic, or if the 911 (Carrera) is an automatic convertible. Automatic sportscar=gayyyy, convertible 911=gay

But if its a manual go for it. Even though the original Boxster isn't that fast anymore (excluding the S model) its a great car to drive. I doubt you have driven anything that handles better or provides a purer driving experience.
Quote by JD Red LP
If its an automatic yes, especially if its a boxster automatic, or if the 911 (Carrera) is an automatic convertible. Automatic sportscar=gayyyy, convertible 911=gay

But if its a manual go for it. Even though the original Boxster isn't that fast anymore (excluding the S model) its a great car to drive. I doubt you have driven anything that handles better or provides a purer driving experience.

my uncle's german engineered volkswagon jetta out-handles everything. seriously, 90 feels like 65 in that thing. then again, he used to drive ambulances so he's a very well-trained driver.
I will fuc
Quote by saintjimmy99
my uncle's german engineered volkswagon jetta out-handles everything. seriously, 90 feels like 65 in that thing. then again, he used to drive ambulances so he's a very well-trained driver.

90 feeling like 65 doesn't have anything to do with handling (well not a lot) it has more to do with the smoothness of the drive train and the interior sound deadening. You get the feeling you're not going very fast until you look at your speedo. Most luxury cars are like that.

Doesn't German engineered Volkswagen seem redundant? haha
Hell no. Dr. Cox from scrubs drives a porsche....and he is bad-ass, so its not a chick car.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by JD Red LP
90 feeling like 65 doesn't have anything to do with handling (well not a lot) it has more to do with the smoothness of the drive train and the interior sound deadening. You get the feeling you're not going very fast until you look at your speedo. Most luxury cars are like that.

Doesn't German engineered Volkswagen seem redundant? haha

I was thinking that after I posted it. What I mean is the car was made in a German plant and not an American one. There actually is a difference between the two.
I will fuc
Is anyone says anything about it, race them. They will see who the chick is now.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Quote by vicd08
Is anyone says anything about it, race them. They will see who the chick is now.

Yeah, bet your package, then whoever loses gets sex change!
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
The only thing that could possibly make a Porsche a "girl car" is if you got so much ass in it that it actually started to smell like a vagina.

This is a real possibility.
Not even, Boxsters maybe, but the others definitely not.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
What is it the 911 turbo? that has a twin turbo engine with a manual in all cars...that doesn't scream chick car too me so..

no.
Cayennes kick ****.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Porsche is the most legendary "penis compensation" car. However, if you get one some people might automatically assume "Oh, he has a small penis, he drives a Porsche".
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
No.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Nah.
Everytime I see one I think "oooh nice car....where's the rich male driver?" They're chick magnets not chick cars.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by The Leader
Porsche is the most legendary "penis compensation" car. However, if you get one some people might automatically assume "Oh, he has a small penis, he drives a Porsche".

I think lifted trucks beat it on that one.

I sat in a Carrera GT and watched one do some stupid crap around a track and OMG the sound it makes is amazing.

Porsche Boxters are girly though :p
Quote by gurusan
I think lifted trucks beat it on that one.

I sat in a Carrera GT and watched one do some stupid crap around a track and OMG the sound it makes is amazing.

Porsche Boxters are girly though :p

No no no, you've got it all wrong; Lifted trucks are the "I can see down your shirt" vehicles. They are primarily used for glimpses of top boob and for spotting road head in progress.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Who cares? I would drive a hot pink 911 GT3 that had "I'm a fag" written on the side.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Page 1 of 2