My girlfriend is going into the airforce at the end of this year...what are the odds of me ever seeing her again???
Quote by evening_crow
Psh...n00bs..i'm doing it as i type...actually, i'm typing with my penis while wanking.

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.
look up
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
They can join the Air Force now? I mean, they can't drive, what makes them think they can fly?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
I'm sure you'll see her again. The fighting's not that intense over there, and I doubt she'd get shot down or anything. I mean, they're Iraqis. They don't have SAMs.
Quote by The Leader
They can join the Air Force now? I mean, they can't drive, what makes them think they can fly?

Zing!

Seriously though, it just depends on how much you really want to keep in contact with her.
well right now it's just gonna be basic training and then her 7 onths of schooling...what she does afterwards i have no idea..that's why i'm asking this...
Quote by evening_crow
Psh...n00bs..i'm doing it as i type...actually, i'm typing with my penis while wanking.

(\__/)
Quote by ArkansasEd
well right now it's just gonna be basic training and then her 7 onths of schooling...what she does afterwards i have no idea..that's why i'm asking this...

The chances of anything horribly bad happening during basic training are close to zero, and I suspect the war will be over (or winding down) within the next election, so I wouldn't worry.
theres alost of lonely people in the air force and long distance relationships are tough, so yea like happytimeharry, it really depends on how hard you want to try.
One of my very good friends had a girlfriend that was in the airforce. They saw each other once every two or three months (if I remember correctly).

EDIT: Oh, and just to let you know, they were together for over a year after she left. It could definitely work, it just takes some effort.
well how often do people in the airforce "travel"?
Quote by evening_crow

(\__/)
Quote by Dirge Humani
The chances of anything horribly bad happening during basic training are close to zero, and I suspect the war will be over (or winding down) within the next election, so I wouldn't worry.

Do I smell a subliminal political comment?
Honestly? In terms of her life going to a different place without you? The odds of you staying together are just shy of zero. It's not impossible, it'd just take a hell of a lot of work, and it'd depend a lot on your relationship now, what you two've discussed, etc. Relationship thread.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
yes we've talked about it...we want it to work..but she doesn't want me to wait for her...she thinks it's not fair for me to wait for her...
Quote by evening_crow

(\__/)