omg how do i turn this **** off lol> im a retard for asking this but **** its like whenever i type shift is held down>
Use a sock next time.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
this is every response you're about to get...

stop jacking off on it, or, rub icy hot on it
Press the shift key 5 times in a row. You'll get your options for Sticky Keys.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Icy hot is lame.

There is no purpose for that function in the known universe and there never will be. I despise it. Try hitting Shift 5 times and pressing cancel. That says it turns it off. I don't know if I trust it though, the bastard.
Quote by tremeloud
Use a sock next time.

Well-played.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by guywithguitar
There is no purpose for that function in the known universe and there never will be. I despise it. Try hitting Shift 5 times and pressing cancel. That says it turns it off. I don't know if I trust it though, the bastard.

I do know only one function for it and that is so my sister can use shift Keys. she is not fully mobile with her hands so she must use Sticky Keys.

See no reason to despise it anymore.
Nothing!!!! Lol Omg What Possible Purpose Could This Ever Do!?!!?!? I Hold Shift For Five Seconds When I Stop To Think And The Gay Little Window Pops Up> If You Press Turn It Off< This **** Happens< If You Press Leave It On< This **** Happens< If You X Out< This **** Happens!! What Would This Function Ever Accomplish Aside From Pissing Someone Off? Lol>
Quote by dazzler16
I do know only one function for it and that is so my sister can use shift Keys. she is not fully mobile with her hands so she must use Sticky Keys.

See no reason to despise it anymore.

Awww.... Fine.

I still have an intense dislike for it, however.
And Yet I Still Cant Turn It Off>>>

LOL THIS HAPPENED TO ME LIKE FOUR MONTHS AGO DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR> I HAD LIKE< TWO HOURS TO WRITE AN ESSAY ON SOME STUPID **** AND I COULDNT TURN IT OFF> SO I TURNED IN AN ESSAY WRITTEN ENTIRELY LIKE THIS> GREAT CONTENT< BUT IMPOSSIBLE TO READ> LOL GOT AN "A"
Everyone knows that its purpose is to be loud and obnoxious in any school computer class!
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Your posts make you look like a retard, but yeah holding Shift is supposed to make it stop. I thas no purpose that I'm aware of.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Quote by stanleybach
Your posts make you look like a retard, but yeah holding Shift is supposed to make it stop. I thas no purpose that I'm aware of.

PERHAPS ITS PERPOSE IS ACTUALLY TO MAKE SOMEONE LOOK LIKE A RETARD>
Quote by dazzler16
it should???

Are you sure its not Toggle Keys???

IM PRETTY SURE ITS STICKY KEYS> THATS WHAT THE WINDOW SAID>
Quote by NorseGodofRock
PERHAPS ITS PERPOSE IS ACTUALLY TO MAKE SOMEONE LOOK LIKE A RETARD>

HAH! Nope, thas all you
Simple solution: Throw your PC out of the window and buy a mac. We don't have sticky keys, we're too indie for that. I was about to erase 'indie' and write 'pretentious' but then I remembered they're synonyms. Go me.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Just press shift 5 times, then go to setting on the menu that comes up. Then click on sticky keys settings, and then uncheck the box that says use shortcut.

DID YOU UNdERStAND THaT??????/? IT SHOULD WORK!
Quote by Sid McCall
Simple solution: Throw your PC out of the window and buy a mac. We don't have sticky keys, we're too indie for that. I was about to erase 'indie' and write 'pretentious' but then I remembered they're synonyms. Go me.

Haha, I don't know if I should punch you or give you a high-five.
Quote by NorseGodofRock
omg how do i turn this **** off lol> im a retard for asking this but **** its like whenever i type shift is held down>

I remember the first time i had that crap turn on.....

worst thing they could ever come up with.
now when I set my computers up I turn it off...first thing I do.
Quote by guywithguitar
Haha, I don't know if I should punch you or give you a high-five.

Slap me. Best of both worlds!

edit: oh crap, you live near me. I take it back! What town are you from in OCNY?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Don't worry, I think the fact that we live in the same superior county merits the "high-five decision" .
Quote by NorseGodofRock
Nothing!!!! Lol Omg What Possible Purpose Could This Ever Do!?!!?!? I Hold Shift For Five Seconds When I Stop To Think And The Gay Little Window Pops Up> If You Press Turn It Off< This **** Happens< If You Press Leave It On< This **** Happens< If You X Out< This **** Happens!! What Would This Function Ever Accomplish Aside From Pissing Someone Off? Lol>

Why Do You Capitalize Every Word?
Quote by _Mayday_
Somehow; I thought it would be a better idea to show the bus driver my dick instead of my bus pass.
^ It's a caps filter. When every character is capitalized, the filter knocks em all back down.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Quote by supergerbil
Just press shift 5 times, then go to setting on the menu that comes up. Then click on sticky keys settings, and then uncheck the box that says use shortcut.

DID YOU UNdERStAND THaT??????/? IT SHOULD WORK!

Why is no one replying to this?
IT'S THE RIGHT ANSWER!!
Ding-Ding we have a winner here!!!!!
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre