Hello everyone, me again lol.
Ok, well school is coming up on me again. 13 days away. Anyway, I'm going to the eight grade next year, and I'm going to try and get a gf. However, I have a huge problem. I'm shy as $41/. I'm not the greatest looking person on the planet. And unforunately, I tried asking a girl out last year in the 7th grade to go out with me or something. But got rejected. And when we were waiting for class the next period, I basically stood to the side of her trying to not look at her. And I haven't asked anyone else out yet.

Anyway, I want to know some confidence boosters when asking someone out. So please give me some. As I don't really know anyway to ask someone out, when I asked this other girl out, I basically did the ambassador method. But I want to try it face to face because I feel that my give me better results.

P.S. Don't tell me not to bother because you're doing it because other people are doing it or for you know what. I actually want a girlfriend to hang out with and actually being comfortable taking somewhere to eat or to the movies at some point.

Because why I would, something just feels weird taking your best friend who happens to be the same gender to eat by yourselves or going to the movies by yourselves. Not the same as a group of people of the same gender where you're just hanging out.

P.S.S. Thanks.

Edit: And other things, like what do girls like and those kinds of things. That might help as well. You like chocolates.
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music

Schecter Gryphon
Vox AD30VT

Lost my tubergity to a Valveking.
I literally know EXACTLY how you feel. I'm not very good looking, and I'm also very shy. But don't worry, you'll find someone. There's at least one person at your school that will/would go out with you.
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
Just be yourself, man. Don't worry about what "girls like" not all girls like the same thing. I know a girl that loves music like Sky Eats Airplane, The Devil Wears Prada, and all that kind of stuff, yet my girlfriend CAN'T STAND metal or anything heavy.

Chances are, if the girl somewhat thinks you're nice, they'll go somewhere with you. Don't ask them "Will you go out with me?" just straight up. Just hangout with her for a bit, and ask her if she'd like to go somewhere with you sometime. Then LATER, ask her if she'd like to be your girlfriend/whatever you'd say.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Thanks guys. I'm kind of tired right now. But I'm going to stay up anyway. Gotta make the most out of the little bit of Summer I have left.
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music

Schecter Gryphon
Vox AD30VT

alright, just be confident. i know it sounds trite, but girls like that. for real. wait

sorry, i'm a bt gone ahora, but my advice is about on par, right?

anyways, be confident, don't act shy, it's all in your head. just be comfortable with what you've got. you know it, it's not like you're trying to fool her, remember to be like yourself. nothing acting like.
if you have some sort of file sharing program try downloading some confidence hypnosis things,,,,,,its worth a shot,,,,,Ive use some hypnosis type things before, and they do seem to help
Quote by rokket2005
if you have some sort of file sharing program try downloading some confidence hypnosis things,,,,,,its worth a shot,,,,,Ive use some hypnosis type things before, and they do seem to help

Unfortunately I don't have any file sharing program.

Schecter Gryphon
Vox AD30VT

Dude, you've got plenty of time. I'm pretty sure I didn't realise girls existed at your age, but then again, I did go to and all-boys school.
^That must've been kind of weird. I know I have plenty of time, but I said in my OP the reasons.

Schecter Gryphon
Vox AD30VT

Don't worry too much big fella, firs tof all, try your hardest not to SHOW that your shy, in fact, try and move out of that, attempt to be more outgoing, shyness is lack of confidence, and chicks dig confidence, not to mention later in life when your going for jobs and jsut meeting new people, confidence is a big one, i'm pretty confident, i dont consider myself extremely great looking, but i dont bring myself down, turns out i have a killer personality, which is what got me my beautiful girl now. Although you are at the stage in your life when girls are retarded and most of them are only gonna guy for a guy if all their friends think hes "cute" or "hot" etc.. but those sluzzas arent worth thinking about anyway, you wouldnt wanna date some dumb biatch sheep would ya , Be cool, have confidence in yourself, DONT CHANGE FOR ANYONE, if you get a chick cuz youve changed, not only have you let yourself down, acted like a pussy, and degraded yourself to an insane extent, you have to forecably act upon that lie for the duration of your relationship...pointless.

So believe in yourself, dont be afraid to approach chicks for casual conversation , throw some humour in, dont act desperate or whatever, just be cool man and you'll be a chick magnet in no time.
-Gear-
Crappy Starter Ashton Guitar
Ashton Ga100212
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
ESP/LTD Viper-50

Quote by cool#9
you my friend, have reached a new level of awsomeness

Quote by sebastian_96

good work The_Shredder

Look at me. Mr.Praises in sig
I know exactly how you feel. I'm around your age, too. Most girls (well, guys too) around our age are just too ****ing immature, caught up in all of the popular bull****, so just wait, look around, get to know more people, and maybe you'll find the right girl, and when you do, you'll know. It's a good idea to become good friends with her before anything, though, and if the two of you are right for each other, you'll know. From there, whatever happens happens.

Contrary to what most people are gonna tell you, don't just ask out some random girl.
Quote by EnvironMetal
I know exactly how you feel. I'm around your age, too. Most girls (well, guys too) around our age are just too ****ing immature, caught up in all of the popular bull****, so just wait, look around, get to know more people, and maybe you'll find the right girl, and when you do, you'll know. It's a good idea to become good friends with her before anything, though, and if the two of you are right for each other, you'll know. From there, whatever happens happens.

Contrary to what most people are gonna tell you, don't just ask out some random girl.

I consider myself rather mature. Where as most my classmates go around throwing food around and stuff like that, where as I just kind of sit and try to eat or do what I'm doing.

I know about asking random girls though. Not happening. Hell, one of my classmates had 5 girlfriends in the 7th grade. At least that I think. I think first though I'm going to hang out with friends if I can find them because I want to catch up with them. I've been having hard time reaching them over the summer.

Schecter Gryphon
Vox AD30VT

im a really shy guy like i really only talk to my friends and people i have known a fair while and im **** at talkin to chicks and im not very good looking. and somehow that pulled my awsum girlfriend. idk maybe just wait it out? like ur definatly gonna get a chick whose interested in you at some stage
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
I'm probably immature, but I just wanna...

PLAY VIDEO GAMES!

Sorry had to be said.
Dude your in 8th grade, you have so much time in front of you! But seriously dont just get a gf for the sake of having a gf. Find someone you really like. And most of all, dont let it get you down, in my mind if a girl rejects you, it would have been a crappy relationship anyway. Oh and one last thing, it will probably happen when you lest expect it. Good Luck!
Quote by LinkManDX
That's it, everybody go home, thread won by [sam].
keep asking. everyone gets knocked back at some point.

keep cracking on to every remotely fit bird you see, and you'll get your nuts wet in no time. a garuntee.

EDIT:

and wahey /\, never been sigged before. nice to see someone thought my ramblings were worth making note of.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
Quote by FunkasPuck
keep asking. everyone gets knocked back at some point.

keep cracking on to every remotely fit bird you see, and you'll get your nuts wet in no time. a garuntee.

No, that's not the point. I stated in my first post "You know what" and by that I meant sex.

Dude your in 8th grade, you have so much time in front of you! But seriously dont just get a gf for the sake of having a gf. Find someone you really like. And most of all, dont let it get you down, in my mind if a girl rejects you, it would have been a crappy relationship anyway. Oh and one last thing, it will probably happen when you lest expect it. Good Luck!

Thanks. That made me feel better. I'm not sure why I really want a gf yet, I think hormones probably. Actually caring about someone other than family, but not in the way you care for your best bud.

And no, I don't plan on using guitar playing to sway them. That would be stupid because then you don't know whether they like for who you are or if they like you because you play guitar. Plus, I suck at guitar still.

Schecter Gryphon
Vox AD30VT

Don't worry about it so much. Just chill out. It's not like girlfriends in the 8th grade matter all that much anyway. That's not always the case, but I always see things like I LOVE PAT in friend's profiles, and they're gone the next week.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by whitebeast666
I consider myself rather mature. Where as most my classmates go around throwing food around and stuff like that, where as I just kind of sit and try to eat or do what I'm doing.

I know about asking random girls though. Not happening. Hell, one of my classmates had 5 girlfriends in the 7th grade. At least that I think. I think first though I'm going to hang out with friends if I can find them because I want to catch up with them. I've been having hard time reaching them over the summer.

Man, it's scary how much you remind me of myself.

Seriously, though, just relax, and whenever you come across the right girl, don't ask her out. Just become friends, and like I said, if you're truly right for each other, whatever happens from there happens.
^ Lol.

Yeah I am relaxed. Hopefully I'll be able to get in contact with one of my friends tomarrow.

Then when I do find the right one comes that really tricky fun part. Parents lol.

Schecter Gryphon
Vox AD30VT

Quote by EnvironMetal
Good.

And whose parents, your's or her's? Either way it shouldn't matter too much.

Mine. Well, I don't think it can be that hard considering my dad already kind of knows about me liking a few girls at school. Well, the one girl that I already said rejected me. But my mom will be a difficult problem. She can be kind of paranoid at times and stuff like that. But some how I'll tell them.

Schecter Gryphon
Vox AD30VT

Don't worry about getting one. Try and make friends with the new people. And don't act shy.

I did that and after a few weeks the girls came and asked me. So dw bout it. But don't go out with the first chick that asks you either. BIG MISTAKE. I know from experience.
FOR EVERY ANIMAL YOU DON'T EAT, I WILL EAT 3.
... seriously man its not that hard....

havent you seen the commercials? spray this on and girls will be jumping on your lap.
youve come to the right place my boy. to build confidence you need to practice. talk to some ugly chicks b4 attemting to talk to a chick you think is hot. also think of something to say and not any stupid pick up lines or anything like that. ask a question, her opinion about something that sorta stuff. practice what you would ask on the ugly chicks first so that when you go to the girl you like youll be ready. also dont act like you desperate thats the worst thing you can do. act like you dont care about her be wity and make jokes about her and be cocky girls like that just dont be to offensive. remember practice on ugly chicks to build confidence cuz they be so happy that someones talking to them that they wont turn you down no matter how bad you are at talking to them at first but give it time and youll get it i promise.
co-founder of theressurect pogs club
pm me to join
(\__/)
(='.'=) this bunny also has a god complex
(")_(")

Quote by vBulletin Message
Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

remember UG march 8&9, 2007 i was there.
Quote by EnvironMetal
Man, it's scary how much you remind me of myself.

Seriously, though, just relax, and whenever you come across the right girl, don't ask her out. Just become friends, and like I said, if you're truly right for each other, whatever happens from there happens.

that is the worst advice i ever heard. if you want to take a girl out become friends is ensuring that you will never get that girl thats just how it is the friend zone is the worst trust me im an expert in this
co-founder of theressurect pogs club
pm me to join
(\__/)
(='.'=) this bunny also has a god complex
(")_(")

Quote by vBulletin Message
Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

remember UG march 8&9, 2007 i was there.
Girls your age like assholes. You will seriously cash in later on. Trust me man. 8th grade dont worry 2 much about it, guitar is heaps better

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
In 6th grade I acted like an arrogant asshole and had 12 girls ask me out that year.
In 7th I acted like I was high on weed most of the time and I had 7 girls ask me out.

Act like an arrogant asshole.
Thanks guys. I'm going to at least get to know the girls before asking them out. NaNazFynst808, I honestly don't think that's why I'm going to do.

I'm not quite sure how to act like an arrogant asshole around girls because I've kind of been learning about chilvery or however the hell you spell it. Can someone please give me some examples please?

Schecter Gryphon
Vox AD30VT

follow SomeoneYouKnew; he picked up two girls yesterday, one was kind of freaked out at first, but he recovered in about 4 posts. granted, its just an online forum, but damn, I wish I could do stuff like that.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Don't worry about anything else. I used to be EXACTLY like you man I know how you feel. It all just comes down to confidence. You could be a complete ass, but if you're confident you'll most likely get the girl you want. Just think confidence. Don't be nervous. What's the worst that could happen when you ask someone out? You get rejected. And even then it's not that bad, right?

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
I just do the become the best guy friend they got..if thats even a thing.... but it seems to work for me, it helps with gettin to know them and helps with knowing if you really like them or if your trowser snake is swaying your opinion, if u want a serious relationship that is....sry if this already got said but i am feeling too lazy to read the whole discusion.