So I was on my parents boat in Lake Tahoe today. I was just sitting there taking a nap. Then I wake up, decide to go for a swim, jump in the water, and everything was just dandy. Then..... I realized I had my iPod in the pockets of my swim trunks. Needless to say the worst feeling of nausea hit me instantaneously. Anyone else ever do something stupid like this with one of your prized possessions?

And if anyone's ever drowned their iPod... does it ever work again?.... (mind kinda does.. for about 3 songs then it shuts down. And iTunes won't recognize it.... and it's got a waterlogged screen...... etc.... )
Co-Founder of the Lumpia Lovers club (PM me, jake911 , or vicd08 to join)
I hate that feeling, its like your heart drops in to your stomach, and then you want to puke it up.
Yeah, I've never done it with something as expensive as an iPod, but I've definately done it before.
yeah it happened to my at school camp we were being stupid and trying to hit bottles with a stick. One of the other guys threw his bag in the direction of his bed but hit it with the stick as flew by. Bad decision it smashed his ipod he had just got and he started crying lolz wasnt a smart move
haha... yeah I dropped my 30GB one and now it has a crack and dead pixels are slowly taking over the screen like a disease. I'm hoping the apple shop will give me a replacement.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
I've lost damn near every cell phone I've ever had that way. It sucks.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
^^ive been there!
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

7-String guitars are badass!
I get that feeling everytime I break a skateboard You can just see the €50 fly away..
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
^^Yes well...if you break your creative zen microphoto like i once did...then i saw 200 euros fly away:lol: I dropped it on asphalt...fortunately i got it on guarantee (SUCKERS)
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

7-String guitars are badass!
I accepted a work interview per e-mail only realizing too late that it'd be in the middle of our holiday at a place without internet, and I didn't know their phone number.
I did something similar. I left my phone in my pants, then changed, left the pants on the floor of my bedroom and my mum put them in the wash. I just went into my bedroom like "Oh crap!" What was worse, I did it again a few months later...
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
my ipod was in my pants....then my mom washed them.....i was like o ****!!! ......but then i just charged it and it worked
my buddy charlie horsed me and he hit my mp3player that was in my pocket.
it snapped in 2
You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fucking khakis.
You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
My phone dropped into the toilet once

and i fished it up and licked it all clean

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

^^Ewwww...fetish for toilet fishing
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer