Page 1 of 3
I just watched Cannible Holocaust for the first time
I'll definitely say that's the most graphic i've seen.
Founder of The Reverend Maynard Club-save the carrots!
PM me or diminishedfaith to join.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye
Cutting moments.

There is a scene where a woman cuts her lips off, and its shown in extreme realistic detail. It made me feel faint.
An old noir film where they cut open an eye with a razorblade. Not a real human eye, mind you, but a cow eye.
I get really naucious about eye stuff, so that grossed me out.
I think Hostel was vulgar, as was vulgar. Ted Bhundi (however you spell the tool's name) was an awful film too. I think the fact it happened made it worse to watch. Either way, hate films like that, my ex forced me to watch them and then complained when I revealed my favourite types of film because they are "really gory". Weirdo.
Quote by Renka
An old noir film where they cut open an eye with a razorblade. Not a real human eye, mind you, but a cow eye.
I get really naucious about eye stuff, so that grossed me out.

Un chien analou?
This old film about the crucifixion of Jesus. I swear they were ACTUALLY nailing this bloke to a cross.
PIT-DWELLER

Member #1 - UG RIP Cliff Burton Club: 11 members!! (PM Me to join).
Member #6 - Official Angus Young Fan Club.
Member #4 - RATM Club.
Member #4 - 'Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy' club
Quote by Vermintide
Un chien analou?

Yeah, that's the one.

I had film class and we watched that clip only from the movie, along with a ton of other films from that era.
Some special effects were wicked! I was genuinely impressed by some movies.
Quote by Renka
Yeah, that's the one.

I had film class and we watched that clip only from the movie, along with a ton of other films from that era.
Some special effects were wicked! I was genuinely impressed by some movies.

God I love that film, it is so surreal. It is also suprising to note that though film had only exsisted for a short time it was still well ahead of many other art forms and it would take another 30-40 years for music to come close in my opinion.
Then they'll take you to Cloughprior and shove you in the ground
But you'll stick your head back out and shout "we'll have another round"!
Quote by The_Big_O
God I love that film, it is so surreal. It is also suprising to note that though film had only exsisted for a short time it was still well ahead of many other art forms and it would take another 30-40 years for music to come close in my opinion.

Have you seen the Swedish movie where a man dies and gets reanimated by death as a ghost? They used paralel filming to make the man and death semi transparent, it was quite inginious.
Quote by Vermintide
Un chien analou?

Yeah that's pretty messed up.
That film is the subject of the pixies song debaser (see sig)
'got me a movie, slicing up eyeballs'.

For me the most messed up is eraserhead, for some reason the scene with the nasty chicken dinner just freaks me out.
I wanna grow up to be a debaser
The documentaries paradise lost 1 and 2. Crime scene footage and close up photos of three mutilated 8 year olds.
hmm well i dislike gore films, btu ive been to my share of them i have more of a scene rather then an entire film, films about like infections creep me out becasue i know that our earth dose get thoes we just never hear about them, and theystop them
but the scene in 28 weeks later where the dad pushes his fingers into his wifes eyes and rips of her neck like freaks me out and the scene in hostel where the girls ete was blow torched out/
El Topo has an actual rape scene. Alejandro Jodorowsky (writer/director/star of the film) says in the liner notes of the album "When we filmed the rape scene I raped her, I mean actually raped her" It was pretty brutal.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
I rate how graphic movies are based on how often they make me assume the token black "OOOOOOOOH SHIT!" position.
I will fuc
Quote by DanRev
Un chien Andalou is graphic?

They slice open an eyeball with a razorblade, it grossed me out.
Quote by DanRev
Un chien Andalou is graphic?

I personally didn't find it that graphic, but I guess someone people might. Even for the time I don't think it was that bad.

I know in George A. Romero's Day of the Dead there is a scene where a man has his stomach sliced open and his guts fall out. They used real pig intestine for the scene and it was left out of refrigeration for a day or two and smelled awful. When it was cut out the actor reacted naturally to the horrid smell and sight and it was perfect.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by i have to pee
I personally didn't find it that graphic, but I guess someone people might. Even for the time I don't think it was that bad.

I know in George A. Romero's Day of the Dead there is a scene where a man has his stomach sliced open and his guts fall out. They used real pig intestine for the scene and it was left out of refrigeration for a day or two and smelled awful. When it was cut out the actor reacted naturally to the horrid smell and sight and it was perfect.

Just that one scene with the eye.

And for Itchi the Killer they used real gore effects for most of the movie. During the cinema screenings of the film they gave out barf bags for the audience (it came out in 2001).
Also the Guinea Pig series has been banned because the effects look so real (and the scripts are pretty much copies of real snuff movies), they can't make any more sequels because the police has been fooled by previous editions so many times.
I didn't find Ichi the Killer too graphic either.

Tod Browning's Freaks used actual sideshow freaks in the movie. That was pretty weird.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
I really really wish they still had the scene from Cutting Moments up on youtube.

It was really really graphic. Most graphic thing I've ever seen, not mindless gore. A more realistic subject like self abuse made it more disturbing.

Seriously, if you ever get the chance to see it. Watch it.
i think saw 3 is pretty graphic honestly. and the hills have eyes with the rapings and whatnot, **** like that really makes me sick. i didnt find hostel all that terrible in the twisted goryness. has anyone seen battle royale? its japanese about this island where they put kids to fight to the death and they each get a random weapon, anything from a gun to like a bike tire. its kind of cool. someone has to know it. it also has vic romano from MXC in it.
i havent seen any of these foreign movies with eye slicing and ****.
Quote by guitarded420
i think saw 3 is pretty graphic honestly. and the hills have eyes with the rapings and whatnot, **** like that really makes me sick. i didnt find hostel all that terrible in the twisted goryness. has anyone seen battle royale? its japanese about this island where they put kids to fight to the death and they each get a random weapon, anything from a gun to like a bike tire. its kind of cool. someone has to know it. it also has vic romano from MXC in it.
i havent seen any of these foreign movies with eye slicing and ****.

Un chien Andalou is a spanish film made by Luis Buñuel and Salvador Dalí, it is very surrealist and doesn't have a plot really. It is worth a watch. The opening scene is a an eye being slit open then fades into a full moon.

well here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Un_chien_Andalou
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Basically every zombie film I have seen with the exception of Land of the Dead.

Pan's Labyrinth surprisingly had a lot
Various War Movies

I don't really notice gore too much though.
See if you can find an old series, most of the original copies have ben destroyed, the others outright banned; The series is called "Faces of Death", I think there are 4 of them, maybe more. Its basically every piece of recorded footage of actual people dying gathered up in 2 hour increments. The films are banned for a reason.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by The Leader
See if you can find an old series, most of the original copies have ben destroyed, the others outright banned; The series is called "Faces of Death", I think there are 4 of them, maybe more. Its basically every piece of recorded footage of actual people dying gathered up in 2 hour increments. The films are banned for a reason.

They are neither very graphic or banned. You can rent them at almost ANY video store in the country. I saw all 5 when I was around 8 and didn't think much of it. A lot of it is fake as well you know.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
SAW III
It's not that graphic except for the part with the twisting machine.

But I have a friend that saw "Guinea Pig: Flower Of Flesh And Bones", and "Cannibal Holocaust". Nasty shiet.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by i have to pee
They are neither very graphic or banned. You can rent them at almost ANY video store in the country. I saw all 5 when I was around 8 and didn't think much of it. A lot of it is fake as well you know.

"The film has, in fact, been banned (at least temporarily) in New Zealand, Australia, Norway and Finland." - Wikipedia

I like reading up on this stuff for some weird reason.
ichi the killer.
Call me Roche.

Quote by Dyers
wut is a luthier? im assuming it has to do with the luthern church
Ichi The Killer

*shudders*
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Page 1 of 3