I'm wondering how many of you have seen this masterpiece. It's an old film - back in 1991 but I don't think it was released to the West. I've just finished watching it for the first time since that time and I forgot how much I loved it. It's a Stephen Chow movie, the King of Comedy as he is deemed, who also did Kung Fu Hustle [which most of you will know] and Shaolin Soccer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbYuOak3wPY

Comes in parts.

Discuss.

This is probably my favourite Stephen Chow movie.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

^My Indian friend from Hong Kong has a crap load of Stephen Chow films. They rock! I personally love Tricky Brains (Something along those lines).
Tricky brains was alright. I haven't seen that film in ages. I've forgotten just how many Stephen Chow movies there were. I have Flirting Scholar somewhere and God of Gamblers II.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I can't quite remember the name of the films, I saw them fecking ages ago. Fight Back To School was great though. Fight Back To School 2 was alright but 3 wasn't so great. I've haven't seen Flirting Scholar but I've seen God Of Gamblers. Those were pretty good. You seen Kung Fu Hustle (new one)? Thought it was alright, but not as good as his previous films.
I didn't know there was a new one . I'll check it out. Thanks
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

You can find it quite easily in HMV or something. (If your in UK). I got it on DVD before it was released in the cinemas here hehe. It's a good film, kinda over top just like his other films.

If you can find it, check out Love on Delivery, that's one of his best I find.
Quote by Mwoit
You can find it quite easily in HMV or something. (If your in UK). I got it on DVD before it was released in the cinemas here hehe. It's a good film, kinda over top just like his other films.

If you can find it, check out Love on Delivery, that's one of his best I find.

Thanks. I'm actually from Hong Kong but I live in London. I'll ask my relatives to get it for me or I'll get it next time I go. Speaing of other comedy films, Rush Hour 3 is out too.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

^My parents are from Hong Kong but moved to Scotland afterwards. Was born in UK though. Never did learn Cantonese though, which was a shame. I know very little. :/

Haven't seen much of the Rush Hour series, they any good?