i want to invest in a wah pedal, which should i get? pros and cons of both, i leave it to ur infinite wisdom...
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
Not sure about either of them, but I have a Snarling Dogs Mold Spore and wouldn't bother with anything else, it is awesome.
I assume you mean the crybaby from hell?
Both are very good at high gain stuff- I personally prefer the ibanez, but other people differ
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
from here say im leaning toward the ibanez...i tried the cry baby and it was pretty impressive...need to go try the demon obviously
Quote by ukuleleftw

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

Get the WD. But the GCB-95 and the WD have a very big price difference. So it's probably different the vers. of a crybaby
Ive never use another wah. But i love my crybaby and its a classic
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

There are many version of Cry baby and it depends on which one you are talking about.
Also depends on what kind of music you are trying to play.

Weeping Demon for me.
that mold spore looks pretty cool, with all the freaky sounds, would be fun to try out
Quote by ukuleleftw

Quote by Gaz_m2k5

Quote by Invictious
There are many version of Cry baby and it depends on which one you are talking about.
Also depends on what kind of music you are trying to play.

Weeping Demon for me.

i play a lot of metallica, other heavy metal....then also a bit of classic rock...i was looking at the classic crybaby with fasel
Quote by ukuleleftw

Quote by Gaz_m2k5