Right you know when you just stare into a space, if you look carfuly can u see like little dots moving? I can, their clear and if i look down they move down they move which ever way i look. I can see them better on a really sunny day. They look like little bubbles or air or something its weird. What are they exactly, does anyone know?

BTW im not mad or anything lol.
I know EXACTLY what you mean, I think its cells on your eyeball, you can also loads of little 'bubbles' move, without your eyeball moving.
Quote by Hakanku
I know EXACTLY what you mean, I think its cells on your eyeball, you can also loads of little 'bubbles' move, without your eyeball moving.

YAY!

I always wondered what an earth they were, when i asked people, people didnt seem to get what i was on about... lol
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
They're lines in the fluid on the surface of your eye, they change all the time

Not for me they don't...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I dont know about dots in the sky. But when i read the title i thought this was going to be an inlay question. whoa
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

It's dust on your eyeball.. Really.
------------------
yeah I get it aswell, sometimes its not red though. Sometimes I also see greyish images that look like cells (as if I was looking into a microscope).
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
Yeah I get it, I love doing it I know what the guy means about red dots too ^^^ I get those sometimes as well.
Quote by Neon Knight
yeah I get it aswell, sometimes its not red though. Sometimes I also see greyish images that look like cells (as if I was looking into a microscope).

I see those too.
It's actually a moderate corruption of your cornea.

AKA - Evil Eye.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
I think they're pieces of dead tissue that occasionally fall away from the living tissue, I'm not sure if they're inside the eyeball or in the cornea.
I wanna grow up to be a debaser
I have that.

They're generally called 'floaters'.

It's actually the vitreous gel in your eye floating in front of your retina. I went to see the optician to check it out, and it's nothing to worry about. The only time when it can be dangerous is when the gel actually clings to the retina, but it's very rare, especially in young people. It's something that generally happens in older people.

But yeah, that's what is is. They can be all different shapes and sizes, but most say they look like 'cells' or funny insect shapes. They usually occur when you look at an area of open, blank space that is brightly lit up. The sky is a prime example.

I actually found this link for you:

http://www.kellogg.umich.edu/patientcare/conditions/floaters.html
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
Last edited by MayContainNuts at Aug 1, 2007,
Quote by MayContainNuts
I have that.

It's actually the vitreous gel in your eye floating in front of your retina. I went to see the optician to check it out, and it's nothing to worry about. The only time when it can be dangerous is when the gel actually clings to the retina, but it's very rare, especially in young people. It's something that generally happens in older people.

But yeah, that's what is is. They can be all different shapes and sizes, but most say they look like 'cells' or funny insect shapes. They usually occur when you look at an area of open, blank space that is brightly lit up. The sky is a prime example.

ahh, thanks for that, that was pretty helpfull, didnt think they could be at all dangerous though.
I used to stare at them in the dark while laying in bed, bunch of little whitish flecks flyin every which way in the air. I thought I was seeing all the microscopic organisms in the air or somethin...
I always thought a 'floater' was when you ate too much fatty food.
I wanna grow up to be a debaser
Quote by Guitar_picker36
ahh, thanks for that, that was pretty helpfull, didnt think they could be at all dangerous though.

Well, dangerous isn't the right word. Basically, if you get them and you're over 40, its a possible sign of other, more serious, eye problems.
You could go to your optician for a quick check, just to make sure everything's fine, but I doubt there would be anything to worry about.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
I ALWAYS get this, little clusters of black/grey/seethroughish dots.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
I had that yesterday and people were like wtf!!

I see them every once ina a while.
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Quote by MayContainNuts
Well, dangerous isn't the right word. Basically, if you get them and you're over 40, its a possible sign of other, more serious, eye problems.
You could go to your optician for a quick check, just to make sure everything's fine, but I doubt there would be anything to worry about.

OO right yea sure, thanks lol.

Think most people have them, just dont notice them. I dont notice them all the time. I only noticed today cos i was bored and was just staring in to the air lol. But their ALWAYS there.
yeah i see little squiggly lines sometimes. rather odd.
some people like sports.
i like tits.
i like closing my eyes and u see like a mosiac of colors that change and s**t. its so cool sometimes its like green, than explodes blue form the middle. its pretty cool. and hwnen u concentrate hard on one color thats what color it turns next. i could be crazy though.
Quote by MayContainNuts
I have that.

Yea i could see little donuts so i assumed they were the cells on my cornea.