I placed an order almost 2 weeks ago and still isn't shipped yet. Although, the order status is "approved". Is this a common problem buying from them or it just me?.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
I bought a DiMarzio pickup from them a while back... if it's taken this long to ship I'd give them a call. The only thing I could think of would be an issue with payment or something, but it shouldn't take two weeks to process an order unless it was something rare or just a really big order.
i havent dealt with them in about a year, but i thought they usually try to get it out the next day, no? anyway, it would be worthwhile givin them a call
I sent a email to them asking about issues of the payment and they emailed me back saying that the credit card processing went fine but they having delays problem due "warehouse move". Still, 2 weeks is like too much.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
I ordered a couple of pedals from them and they took 3 weeks, don't worry it should be fine.
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
musiciansfriend, guitar center, music123, ect...all seem to use the same warehouse. They are all having the same problems as of late. Musiciansfriend told me to except a 3-5 WEEK delay before my order shipped. neat ,huh?!?
Well, MF just bought music 123, so that may have a part in it.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra