this is older than the internet. you didn't make it nor did you have any part. Are you from Ebaums world? They do the same thing you did.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Apostrophe S Is Not Plural!!
Quote by EirikFtw
You have achieved what I thought impossible, you are my new god

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Founder of the "Marmite: We love it!" Union
translator/ radio-operator of the bass militia
yeah that's sooo what emo's are like you and your friend are a pair of pre-pubescent cretinous morons, who barely deserve the air you breathe let alone access to the outside world.
Honestly I liked "Em'o's - the only cereal which truly understands you" picture more than this. I used to make these animations when I was like 7 for like a month before I got bored D:
Don't we get one of these threads everyday now?
Emo bashing is old-move on.

EDIT: Ahh, he joined today. Welcome to the Pit. You're gonna love it.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
Quote by Draken
yeah that's sooo what emo's are like you and your friend are a pair of pre-pubescent cretinous morons, who barely deserve the air you breathe let alone access to the outside world.

It may be that I haven't slept in quite a while, but I found that hilarious.

TS, you're a moron, fuck off. You don't know what emo is,and you only make fun of scene kids because your insecure about your social status/penis size/weight.

Edit:

And I didn't watch the video before. Now that I have, I see how pathetic you really are. You don't even have enough of a brain in your thick head to be original, and did you really think anyone would buy that you made that?
Last edited by NGD1313 at Aug 1, 2007,
When are you people going to learn, HE DID NOT MAKES THIS !?!

He simply stole it from some site, uploaded it on youtube, and tries to look cool with it.

Welcome to eBaums world...
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
haha, thats clever, emo's are gay, hahahahahahaha..........moron.
songs: Left Behind choices
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well I can top you all, I've done my mum, my step brother AND a cat. As well as quite a few corpses.