People say he is an asshole. A damn talented one. He rocks. He is really cool these days though, last year he stopped a song to throw out two security guards who were trying to beat up a fan.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Stop bitching, it's been about 10 years since you started going on about how 'Axl sucks etc'. Get over it. Personally i think you're more of an asshole for holding a grudge that long. Man of rock.

The singer did well to keep going, if i had to imagine what axl would do? -
Jump down, punch guy, get back up on stage, talk for 5 mins about why he's going to continue because he thinks assholes who throw bottles don't put him off
/thread.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
Last edited by _Tenacious_ at Aug 1, 2007,
LOOOL!!! thats amazing!! he looked so surprised!!! ROFL! o and i salute him for singing the flattest ive heard in a while
Fender CD-110E Acoustic Electric
Ibanez RG350DX

Crate GT30
Zoom 505 II
Digitech Df-7 Distortion Factory
well i would quote some of the axl likers above for being aweosme but i cant be arsed but anyway AXL RULES!
just to say, I didn't mean to imply that axl sucks because I don't feel that way, actually Guns n Roses is was of my favorite bands and I only chose the title not because i hate him but knowing his past actions in shows.
Best part was at some show last year where someone in the audience was being a real ass, and Axl spoke to him.

"You think you are a bigger dick than me? You've got a lot to learn, I am King Dick."
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
Best part was at some show last year where someone in the audience was being a real ass, and Axl spoke to him.

"You think you are a bigger dick than me? You've got a lot to learn, I am King Dick."

Nah, Rocket Queen in St. Louis 91 still best Axl moment ever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKkozbxIKOI
You can say what you want about him, but he is not a bad singer by any means. His falsetto is mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsK9gCg32Qw
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by Demon Wolf

it was during sweet child o mine, right? and he stopped the song?

i think i know what your talking about

Jack my swag
Quote by gopherthegreat
it was during sweet child o mine, right? and he stopped the song?

i think i know what your talking about

Yes, indeed it was. Then they restarted from where they left off like nothing happened.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Axl's a ****ing douchebag. We get it. Dont need another thread on it.
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

Quote by Leonheart
I didn't. They should have just left. The crowd doesn't deserve to see a band if they do something like that.

wel...they bottled them cuz they DIDNT want to see them...so yea..they shoulda left.....
Quote by senor_penguin

I don't like Panic! at the disco but damn, that's just a dick thing to do to a person. If you don't like a band's music, fine. Don't knock a person out.