So, we have an 'ultimate' everything else thread, why not biscuits?

What's your favorite kind? Do you agree with the idea of americans and brits having different kinds of biscuits? Do you wash your hands between eating them and playing? Do you like cheese melted on top of them (Americans)? Do you ever play the game 'limp biscuit'?

Discuss.

EDIT:
Quote by cokeisbetter
Jeez, do we need a thread about every single pedal or amp or company there is? Next we'll have a freakin' "Ultimate Biscuits Thread".
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Gear:
Schecter C-1 BlackJack
Peavey 5150 II
Ibanez 25W "Tone Blaster"
Fender Starcaster (Not the vintage kind, the Wal-Mart Value kit kind"

If Dimebag22 was a pie, I would cover him with whipped cream and eat his insides...
I enjoy myself some biscuits, but they get your hands awful sticky if you aren't careful. A good wash between eating and playing is a must. Unless you're some sort of dirty slop!
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Yeah, I usually wash my hands, too. But man, the gravy cleaning powers are overwhelming.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I think this belongs in the Snacking & Junk food forum. Wait we don't have one, PM an admin to sort that crime against humanity out.

Anyway, bourbon creams ftw.
Why are they called bourbon creams when they don't have bourbon in them?
Never had them, but that is a good question.

And my dad makes these cookies called bourbon balls, they really have bourbon in them and they definitely give you balls.
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!
^^ They're named after Italian war generals.

You got your Bourbon, your Garibaldis, and your Peaks Frien's Trotski assortment.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Oh. I prefer ones named after south african war generals. They taste...better.
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!
McVities Cholate and orange rule (infact im eating them now lol)
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
im a big fan of those pink teatime wafers! they may be pink, and not the most manly of biscuits, but dammit they're good... but chocolate bourbons creams are a close second! aw crap now i want biscuits.....
yea, my local grease spoon has the most delictable
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
chocolate hobnobs...really hit the spot cos they're so big and chunky, "now there's a biscuit fo' dippin'"
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
^^^ I remember them, =o
They were really tangy and odd, I remember eating them with tea one time dipped it in and I was left with a load of pink slop in the bottom of my cup. Wasn't best pleased.
You actually drink tea? Whoa.
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!
Quote by tubab0y
You actually drink tea? Whoa.

You're obviously not from England....

Over here, parents disown non-tea-drinking children.
I drink tea every day, albeit iced tea. I can't get enough of the stuff.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
do you have arizona sweet tea over there? dunno why you would, but i'm drinking it right now and it's... just amazing.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by MuffinMan
I drink tea every day, albeit iced tea. I can't get enough of the stuff.
Pff, Ice Tea. In our house we boil the kettle pretty much every half hour. Ice tea is for those who can't take the burn!
^^^^^ Exactly.
Don't see why there's an entire stereotype built around it though, I don't drink tea as anything more than something to warm me up in the morning on the odd occasion. 2 sugars plz. Americans should drink more tea, it's probably what gives us British the secret magical powers we have.
because biscuits and tea give you amazing skill
...therefore must have accesory
Any straight-edge punk is a friend of mine
Quote by zakatak9389
dude, wtf is this doing in the guitar gear and accessories forum? You should put it in the Pit. Oh and on topic I love biscuits, they are delicious

...who cares?

And I rarely ever drink tea...can't stand the stuff. America doesn't drink enough tea. Maybe that's why everyone is so stupid. Except me.
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!
Quote by beckyjc
^^^^^ Exactly.
Don't see why there's an entire stereotype built around it though, I don't drink tea as anything more than something to warm me up in the morning on the odd occasion. 2 sugars plz. Americans should drink more tea, it's probably what gives us British the secret magical powers we have.

yes, Austin Powers style magical powers.

I normally have at least 3 or 4 sugars in my tea. When I have it. In all honestly I barely ever drink it, but my parents and most adults I know in England practically live off the stuff. Mochafrappuhelloccinos haven't quite caught on over here though I don't think...

Or maybe they have. Coffee's a big thing too. I think the world is obsessed with caffeine in all honesty. At our school it's not drugs we trade in but caffeine tablets. 50p for a 200mg tablet