Poll: What kind of bands do you like?
Poll Options
View poll results: What kind of bands do you like?
Old classic stuff
11 46%
New bands and bands just starting out
9 38%
anything
16 67%
Voters: 24.
Again, too lazy to search for something like this, but I just wanted everyone's opinion on new bands that started in the last few years (2005 to 2007). A few examples would be bands like Wolfmother and Black Stone Cherry. At first, I never expected that a new band would be anything but some metal crap. Not saying metal's bad, but too much is just annoying. So write any new band you think sounds cool for a new band.

I'm sorry I forgot this but foo fighters are another good example.
Last edited by Metallica_Man55 at Aug 1, 2007,
I prefer older tunes but some new stuff is ok. I just can't stand all those generic bands who all sound like each other. Mainstream ****.
This is a sig.
oh and foo fighters they the best band of the past 10 years
yea we all kno steve vai could of leveled that kid in crossroads
i listen to anything that I like and enjoy, i honestly don't give a damn how old or new the band is.
Quote by f20k
I prefer older tunes but some new stuff is ok. I just can't stand all those generic bands who all sound like each other. .

yeah i agree
Quote by jpx52
i listen to anything that I like and enjoy, i honestly don't give a damn how old or new the band is.

+1
The.
I can't think of any that started within the last couple years, but the White Stripes are the best band who've started in the last 8 years.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
ya. but nightwish has been around for 11 years. But check em out anyway... new album next month
Wolfmother and the White Stripes (if they count)

They're not as good as my favorite older bands, but they're definitely very good compared to all the new crap on the air waves.
I don't listen to much rock anymore, but the bands I do enjoy were all formed in the 90s (Chevelle, Incubus, Tool, Toadies...)