Personal taste. It's just like music. If the guitar doesn't feel right, then its not for you.
Schecter Daimen FR Special
Guitar Rig 3
Who the hell hates Fenders? Other than metalheads...

I mean, they aren't used for all styles, but I know a lot of people that love Fender guitars and amps. My next guitar will most likely be a fender.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
I was just noticing whenever i read posts about guitars, people usually put down Fenders and always say that a Gibson is better.

It is usually a personal preference though, I played a few Gibsons, and they usually do stand up better to distortion.
Quote by Lightitup

I'm actually quite fond of certain Fenders with humbucker pickups...they're ok for metal but not the best
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by Lightitup

thats not true-allot of metalheads love Fenders,i know i do...
It all depend on the sound you are looking for...
Dude, i'm a metalhead but i like Fenders. I love the OD sound you get, think John Frusciante. But to be honest, they don't sound good for metal. But who says they're made for metal in the first place?
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
I don't particularly like the feel of them, but I would play one. They're good guitars.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
I used to not like Fenders, but now I'm starting to get into them.
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
If a metalhead hates fenders then they are not true metal heads. Iron Maiden anyone? I like the sound of a single coil on the strats but im not fond of their shape at all. I wouldnt buy one for myself. But in the blindfold test i wouldnt be able to tell the difference.
Quote by SwampMusic
Why do people hate Fenders. I have two and they are both awesome.

Fenders are great. Just remember you get what you pay for, so spend the money and get a good Fender...
Yeah. I have a 17 year old strat standard, and a brand new Stratocaster Deluxe. Cost 1200 bucks. It is one of the nicest guitars I have ever played, and I own it!!!
Everyone, sooner or later, realises that Strat's are awesome. <3 Fender.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by Lightitup

I mean, they aren't used for all styles, but I know a lot of people that love Fender guitars and amps. My next guitar will most likely be a fender.

I'm a metalhead and I play a fender strat with a humbucker....
Quote by SwampMusic
Why do people hate Fenders. I have two and they are both awesome.

Fenders rule, They just feel great in my hands and they're nice and simple. All my friends have ESP's and Ibanez's but I dont. I ask them why do Fenders suck and my friend goes, "because Metallica doesn't use them" (and he calls himself a hardcore Metallica Fan)
Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey Envoy 110
Boss DS-1 EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone Behringer DD400 Digital Delay
Digitech Bad Monkey
Why would you ever want to use anything that metallica uses. Cough cough....St. anger...
I will never again put my ears to such brutal massacre of a good thrash band. RIP Pre suck Metallica.
I don't know what it is about fender that seems to agree with me more than any other manufacturer. I didn't like them until my hands grew in a way that made the fender neck profiles perfect for me.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
i hate fender threads that have no point.

rival attitude. that's all. some guys prefer some brands over others. yawn.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Strings feel too loose to me.
Rap is music too. It is just another evolution of the medium. Don't be a douche and say it isn't.
Quote by FenderBassist21
Fenders rule, They just feel great in my hands and they're nice and simple. All my friends have ESP's and Ibanez's but I dont. I ask them why do Fenders suck and my friend goes, "because Metallica doesn't use them" (and he calls himself a hardcore Metallica Fan)

show this to your friend then ,tell you friend to go kill himself

read under gutiar onstage and guitars recording

http://www.allmetallica.com/info/equipment/kirk.php