what do you think? pistols doing their album again will they go for a tour?
yes i know that but, are you heard of glen matlock? ment it for that other i don't want to spam so i wrote all my comments in the same.
鋼の錬金術師
Last edited by Punkismygod at Aug 1, 2007,
Are you aware that Sid Vicious is dead, and that the album (as far as I know) is just a re-release?
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
^ are you aware that Sid Vicious went on like, two tours with them and was never actually recorded on any of their albums? He couldn't even play the damn bass...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Punkismygod
what do you think? pistols doing their album again will they go for a tour?
yes i know that but, are you heard of glen matlock?

Are I heard of Glen Matlock? Have I heard of Glen Matlock? Yes, I have, he was their original bassist who, I believe, wrote the music for "Anarchy In The UK."
Quote by neidnarb11890
Are I heard of Glen Matlock? Have I heard of Glen Matlock? Yes, I have, he was their original bassist who, I believe, wrote the music for "Anarchy In The UK."

And Pretty Vacant
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by Sid McCall
^ are you aware that Sid Vicious went on like, two tours with them and was never actually recorded on any of their albums? He couldn't even play the damn bass...

Most of the shows he wasn't even plugged in.
I wish they would go on tour during the summer of 2008 because otherwise I wouldn't be able to see them.
Yep, he really did. Glen Matlock was the original bassist and he knew how to pen a tune.
To be fair, Rotten wrote the lyrics, and Jones wrote quite a lot of the music too.
what happened alot of time was Matlock would write out a riff, then jones would improve it. so i guess they worked off of eachother
All a sex pistols thread ever lead to is people fighting about Sid Vicious being a junkie stain and John Rotten being a greedy sell out. Pointless to try to discuss the sex pistols civily.
Last edited by Iliemyfaceoff at Aug 3, 2007,
^ And something deep inside tells me that they would have wanted it that way.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Yes Im sure their band dream was to have us forum nerds to argue about their ligitimacy over the internet 30 sumn years later.
Anytime anyone mentions the Pistols its like a race to see who can post whatever information they know about Sid thinking that they are telling everyone here something they don't already know.

Anyone else notice this?
Quote by Sid McCall
and was never actually recorded on any of their albums?

Not true. He did two songs on Nevermind the Bollocks, and also wrote Belson was a Gas.
Well I actaulyl like the cover of Something Else Sid sung like he could actually sing and sung well.
Quote by recklessnick
sid really sucked that much? i didnt know

noob

Quote by BlindAcceptance
Not true. He did two songs on Nevermind the Bollocks, and also wrote Belson was a Gas.

sid never recorded with the sex pistols. his name was credited yes but no he never recorded. it was the guitarist steve jones or whomever.
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
i hope they tour summer 2008 so i wont be able to see them!

worst... band.... in.... history.... (aside from clit 45)
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
to save themselves the embarrassment of another resurrection of one of the most washed up bands of all time. Johnny Rotten even stated that their band was over for good in the book. Now look at him, just needs more money because he wants to buy another car or something, what does that tell us about this?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
I think John Lydon would want me to say this:

**** you all. I like them so I'm going to go see them, and I'm not going to argue about them with you bastards.
Quote by AngusX

Quote by JoeBender
I just woke up with all of my body weight on top on my right forearm, it was completely numb when I got up.

Yeah, that's freaky, especially when really important stuff stops having feeling, like your dick.
Make sure you put on your bondage trousers and safety pinned t-shirt. You don't care that we all think those are stupid too, do you?
no
Quote by BlindAcceptance
I think John Lydon would want me to say this:

**** you all. I like them so I'm going to go see them, and I'm not going to argue about them with you bastards.

BRAINWASHED By Johnny Rotten!
Quote by Iliemyfaceoff
You like sucking the fun out of things dont you. =)

to some extent.
Quote by CowsWithGuns