Hi.

i've only being guitar like a month and a bit..
i Just wanted to ask some advice on what songs i could learn..

it would be better if you could suggest ones that i might like too,
So heres what i'm into;

AVENGED SEVENFOLD
AIDEN
ATREYU
BRING ME THE HORIZON
BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE
MACHINE HEAD
METALLICA ( FIND THEM Q.EASY)
CHIODOS
ALESANA
THE RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS
NIRVANA
FOO FIGHTERS
MADINA LAKE!
LOSTPROPHETS
FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND.

plz plz help TY!
Nirvana and Greenday are where most people start because all of their songs are pretty easy to play. Get guitar pro or power tab, they help a lot.

Oh and welcome/good luck.
well most of those bands are way to hard to learn with one month of playing, but id say go for some nirvana, smells like teen spirit is and easy and popular one, breed is pretty easy too.

but my advice is: Get lessons and/or a book and just practice man, learning the beginning basic stuff sucks at first, but it pays off in the end, scales and finger exercises can be the most boring stuff but its some of the most crucial stuff to do.
shinobi vs dragon ninja is an easy lostprophets song from the 1st album, anything from there start something album is quite easy

bullet theory by funeral for a friend is easy to learn

i gotta go with rebourne here, quite alot of pop-punk, punk songs are pretty easy, its what i started learning
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger

BOSS BCB60

Amp
Orange Dual Terror head
hells bells is damn easy, and not all power chords.

i dont care if acdc was on your list or not =.=
Im saying that I dont know pretty much of this band, well Nirvana duh! but not pretty much about the others. So a easy song you can try if you like Guns and Roses: "Patience". Is pretty easy so any question or doubts dont hesitate to send a Private Message to my user, or email me gabys2guitar@yahoo.com.
Good threadand stay cool.
gabysguitar
Founder of the "Cool UG members" club PM gabysguitar to join. NO TO FLAMING

CHECK your PRIVATE MESSAGE every 30 minutes and ANSWER them.Is good for your health!COOL!!!!!!!!!
So I notice you like metallica so im gonna also recommend some megadeth also for metallica

--- For whom the bell tolls

--- Fade to black

--- Seek and Destroy

--- Nothing Esle Matters

for Megadeth (if you want another band that wasnt on your list)

--- Kill the King

--- A Tout le Mond

--- Washington is Next! (for what ive learned of the song its not to terribly hard)

but eh for RJA id say learn Face down its easy easy
Try 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' by Nirvana, it has nice easy riffs, and a Simple solo. Also try learning 'Smoke on the Water' and 'Sunshine of your Love' if you havn't already.
start with green day, as they have the easiest songs around with no technical skill. then move on to come as you are, then smells like teen spirit, then maybe some foo fighters. metallica and atreyu come later, along with a7x. dont look up aiden, red jumpsuit, or funeral for a friend, as you have almost no taste in music if you like them. i mean, theyre ok, but stick to metallica
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Almost all of Nirvana's library (I say almost because there are some notable exceptions -- I wouldn't classify Heart-shaped Box as a beginner song, nor would I consider Serve the Servants, primarilly because of its solo, a beginner song) is suitable for beginners and the heavy use of powerchords while not being in a drop tuning builds wrist strength quickly.
Also, when you're up to it, Lip Gloss and Black by Atreyu has probably more essential electric guitar techniques crammed into it than any other song you'll find without being very difficult.
theres no penguins in alaska.
one day all women will become monsters.
all neredids beware.
face down.
at least i think theyre easy.