Yeah they were a good band.....my favorite songs are "Flirtin' with Disaster" and "Bloody Reunion."
Member of Lynyrd Skynyrd club, PM ledhed68 or i(ncubus)play to join
Quote by Joszan7
Yeah they were a good band.....my favorite songs are "Flirtin' with Disaster" and "Bloody Reunion."

I was always big on metallica, megadeth, and Yngwie but after I heard "Flirting with disaster" I thought that solo could beat Yngwie easy. That song is awesome.
I haven't ever had a chance to listen to a lot of their stuff.

Recommendations?

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time...
I want to try to ressurect this thread.

Moonman, Buy the Greatest Hits expanded. If you like southern rock, you will like every song on the album, I know I did.
Molly Hatchet is an ingenious southern rock band. I only have their debut album and No Guts...No Glory. No Guts is sort of annoying to me, but maybe I should listen to it more. Their first album is amazing. The Creeper has such a nice flow and riff. Great story line, too. Gator Country is great, too. Ah, hell, they all hold a place in my heart.

And, I could have sworn I saw a new CD of theirs at a music store that said it was released in like 2006. Maybe that was the last publishing of it. Maybe I'm just a dumbass. If anyone knows about a new LP of theirs, PLEASE TELL ME!
Quote by hard_rock101
if i started a brutal death metal band, id call it Bleeding Asshole
Quote by abdulalhazred
I really don't know whether I hope this is a troll thread or not....... I mean...either he raped a girl
Or thinks it's ****ing hilarious to joke about it.
He's a monster either way.
Well, fancy that; it is the a new one. Too bad about Danny. Thanks for that, Swamp.
Quote by hard_rock101
if i started a brutal death metal band, id call it Bleeding Asshole
Quote by abdulalhazred
I really don't know whether I hope this is a troll thread or not....... I mean...either he raped a girl
Or thinks it's ****ing hilarious to joke about it.
He's a monster either way.