Intrigued? Good.

This is something a little different. I require 10 people to sign up. When I have the allotted 10. I will create 2 threads. One for Team A the other Team B. (You will be split randomly, as well as your captain selected so). The captain then posts one line of any length or topic, the next person in line will write the next line. Gradually each team member will follow suit until the team has a 20 line poem. Simultaneously Team B will be doing the same. Once both pieces are finished they are put into a poll. The winning team will be gifted 2 pts to every member. Simple.

Join

1 Bassbeat
2 Crimson Ghost
3 Snowblind
4 The Trooper
5 Daemonika
6 THW
7 Hideaway
8 Messiah
9 TheThingKills
10 Chak

Subs
-
-
I still want 2 subs, just in case. Once I have them then the 2 threads will go up!
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Last edited by The Hurt Within at Aug 5, 2007,
Ill go for it
"You've got to dance like nobody else is watching.
Dream like you will live forever.
Live like you're going to die tomorrow,
and love like it is never gonna hurt."
-- James Dean (1931-1955)

Quote by JakeTheDuck
This man has the right idea.

^
oh yeahhh
Oh I forgot to mention if this takes too long. I.e. If someone is holding up precedings then the captain shall fill in the gaps.
Me 7
Can't say I was never wrong
But some blame rests on you

Work and play they're never okay
To mix the way we do
I'd still like 2 subs as a backup for each team. Until I get them I won't put the 2 threads up.
Nah, it's alright. I'll catch it early next time. I wouldn't want t take the opportunity from you.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
No, I insist. I'm not that well known around here and I'm not the best writer, so go right ahead.

EDIT: I actually won't be able to sub either. I'm leaving for cross-country camp tomorrow, and that had slipped my mind. Five days of running and zero of internet access. So I'm out.
Last edited by bananaboy at Aug 4, 2007,
Sorry man the threads are already up, but we may need you as a sub. I'll PM you if that's the case.