So, as an offshoot to the already epic Peter Kay thread, I decided to start a thread in dedication to the fine men that bring humour to our lives, whether through stand-up, sketches or other shows.

Go.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Steven Wright is the man.
Quote by kevin14u2nv
heck yeah its gonna be heavy its gonna be in Drop A tuning and the opening line of the CD will be like Worship god

and then the pope just does a freakin brutal breakdown
^to BaxTurkey: yes he is

Daniel Tosh, Nick Swardson, Demetri Martin, and Mike Birbiglia are also good too.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Aug 1, 2007,
Al Murray, the Pub Landlord is fantastic.
Dara O'Briain is also brilliant.
Billy Conolly is legendary.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Anyone heard of Ed Byrne? Irish comedian... pretty offensive, funny as hell.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by roythereaper
Anyone heard of Ed Byrne? Irish comedian... pretty offensive, funny as hell.

I've got his DVD. I love his rant on Alanis Morisette.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Bill Bailey!!! is very good. Search on youtube, theres a hell load of stuff of him, hes so talented
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Quote by alliwant
Al Murray, the Pub Landlord is fantastic.
Dara O'Briain is also brilliant.
Billy Conolly is legendary.

You have damn good taste. Although you're missing Ross Noble, total legend!

"There's a face............ next muffin"
"..... now there IS a face"

And yeah, Ed Byrne's Alanis Morisette rant is classic. Anyone seen the bit where he's on about Jade Goody? "I don't want to bore you with technical jargon.. but she is what is known in the business as a 'pointless ****ing arsehole'"

EDIT: ooooh yeah forgot Bill Bailey, what a guy. He's also planning to audition for eurovision, which will be a laugh
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
In no specific order...

Demetri Martin.
Dane Cook.
Dave Chapelle.
Kat Williams.
Mitch Hedberg.
Quote by darthteet
Someone made a sensible post. Well done, genuinely. Adamonia, that is.

Quote by YourDad
Adamonia, I completely agree with every single word you just said.

Dum Spiro Spero.