Page 1 of 3
I came home today from the hospital.
I had this blinding pain that kept getting darker all the time and apparently I had stones in my bile. I removed my bile along with the stones and I'm now feeling so bad, you have no idea, my belly hurts, I'm all still dizzy from the anesthesia and I can't eat anything, only soups for 1-2 months.
Sucks

Any of you ever had any surgeries ?
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Yes. Heart surgery. I was seven years old. It hurt.
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
twice on broken nose...wasnt half bad, got a good kip out of it
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
Sounds like a Friday night to me. Youll get over it
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
I've had spinal correctivity surgery, got a tumor removed out of my leg when I was five, and recently had a kidney transplant. o_o

Eeek, kidney stones are definately not very pleasant.
Piss blood much?
i hope they cannot see
the limitless potential
building inside of me
to murder everything
i hope they cannot see
i am the great destroyer
...I'm waiting for a circumcision.

[Raises flame-shield]
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Soup for 1-2 months?! As much as I love all the different soups my mom makes that would be ****ing awful, cant you eat like youghurt as well?
I fell down on a broken beer bottle and cut like a 13 inch scar along my leg. Prob 2 inches deep. And i got like 15 needles and 30 stitches. It was pretty awesome but hurt like a b***h.
"You've got to dance like nobody else is watching.
Dream like you will live forever.
Live like you're going to die tomorrow,
and love like it is never gonna hurt."
-- James Dean (1931-1955)

Quote by JakeTheDuck
This man has the right idea.

^
oh yeahhh
I've had surgery for a double hydrocele, or A bunch of fluid build-up around my balls.

I recovered pretty quick, but at the start moving at all put my balls in more pain than what I'd be in if my sack was in an ideal position. =[
i just had surgery last tuesday for a varicocele, basically an inflamed vein in my sack, they had to go in my lower abdomen and like cut two of my veins, im still not walking right >=[
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
bignuts20 the name says it all

Quote by SailorJeff
You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.

R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
Quote by notoriousnumber
Sounds like a Friday night to me. Youll get over it

Ohhh, dude, worst hangover ever right now, and it's only Wednesday
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by The Novice
Soup for 1-2 months?! As much as I love all the different soups my mom makes that would be ****ing awful, cant you eat like youghurt as well?

Yeah, I can eat like 0% yoghurt and foods with no fat.
Only chicken breasts (boiled) 1-2 times a week but mostly soups so that my liver can adjust to the fact it doesn't have a bile.
After 1-2 months I can eat whatever I want, no big deal.
I got ingrown toenail surgery. Wimpy surgery compared to all these. But it's no fun at all. One of my toes still hasn't completly healed, and I had the surgery done more than a month ago.
I had surgery on my knee in February. They gave me some morphine after, but the morphine or anesthesia caused me to not be able to urinate. The problem was that I had to piss BAD right after I woke up from surgery, but it just couldn't come out. It was at least 8 hours before I was finally able go and I still felt like **** from the anesthesia, probably around 2 in the morning, and it was one massive stream of piss.
I had reconstructive surgery on my left knee cause I felt on it, dislocated it and shattered it. I was put on bed rest afterwards for a while and I had to learn to move my left leg and everything again...sucked.

I also had my wisdom teeth cut out recently. That was a bitch. Couldn't eat anything for a while and now I get food stuck in the back of my mouth.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
Duval I must say, I love your avatar
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
bignuts20 the name says it all

Quote by SailorJeff
You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.

R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
You removed them? Like DIY surgery? It's no surprise you're feeling dizzy.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
You removed them? Like DIY surgery? It's no surprise you're feeling dizzy.

Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

*PEYTON*
I had brain surgery. Seriously. I jumped out of a moving truck because I thought it was about to blow up. (Long story involving alcohol and fireworks) .. Anyways I had to have a piece of my skull removed and the blood pressure released from my brain. And they didnt put my piece of skull back. :[[[
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
I had knee surgery a couple of weeks ago, after I busted it playing rugby.
I have to goto physiotherapy twice a week.
Originally posted by Camakazie:

On my gravestone i want jesus and satan fighting with lightsabers. Or a big hand pointing to the grave next to me saying "I'm with stupid"

Superman of the UG heroes and villans club, P.M. josh999x to join
Plenty.
1st op = lateral laperotomy scar(abcess drained on pancreas(around 200ml), gall baldder out)
2nd op = ventral laperotomy scar(sub-total colectomy and Brooke ileostomy)
3rd op = same scar(lengthened by about 2" towards my johnson), removal of sigmoid colon and rectum, formation of ileo-anal j-pouch)
4th op - ileostomy reversal, small scar on right hand side of abdomen
5th op - ventral laperotomy scar(again, division of adhesions, reformed ileostomy)
6th op - same scar(excision of ileo-anal j-pouch, paerianal abcess laid open(and still unhealed, 2 1/2 years later)
7th op - approx 3" scar, right forearm(formation of arterial/venous fistula).

Plus a bunch of other things, but since they weren't GA's, I don't really count them as operations.
Quote by MightyAl
Plenty.
1st op = lateral laperotomy scar(abcess drained on pancreas(around 200ml), gall baldder out)
2nd op = ventral laperotomy scar(sub-total colectomy and Brooke ileostomy)
3rd op = same scar(lengthened by about 2" towards my johnson), removal of sigmoid colon and rectum, formation of ileo-anal j-pouch)
4th op - ileostomy reversal, small scar on right hand side of abdomen
5th op - ventral laperotomy scar(again, division of adhesions, reformed ileostomy)
6th op - same scar(excision of ileo-anal j-pouch, paerianal abcess laid open(and still unhealed, 2 1/2 years later)
7th op - approx 3" scar, right forearm(formation of arterial/venous fistula).

Plus a bunch of other things, but since they weren't GA's, I don't really count them as operations.

Removal of rectum?
Quote by Necrolust
I came home today from the hospital.
I had this blinding pain that kept getting darker all the time and apparently I had stones in my bile. I removed my bile along with the stones and I'm now feeling so bad, you have no idea, my belly hurts, I'm all still dizzy from the anesthesia and I can't eat anything, only soups for 1-2 months.
Sucks

Any of you ever had any surgeries ?

that sux, hope you feel better soon.

I had scoliosis surgery about 3 years ago. I had a great Dr. but the overall experience just sucked...
i stayed in the hospital for about 5 days and then just layed in bed at home for 2 more days after that.

Now I have two metal rods in my back and a nice scar on my back...
best part is I set the metal detectors off at the airports though haha.
i broke my femur when i was six and the fixitor (sp?) they put in kept coming out of place, so i had five surgeries on that. also i broke my wrist and had a couple of surgeries on that. and on the roof of my mouth.

i sympathize. waking up from anesthesia is so lame.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
Quote by Untitled001
Removal of rectum?

Yes. Basically, it means I can only give buttseks, and am thus almost prison-proof.
Quote by MightyAl
Yes. Basically, it means I can only give buttseks, and am thus almost prison-proof.

So.. Like.. Your ass is just a cushion?
Quote by Untitled001
So.. Like.. Your ass is just a cushion?

No, I still have a crack. Just no hole.
Ah, the removal of your rectum reminds me of a Tucker Max story.

Quote by Tucker Max
Tucker "You don't have an asshole? So I guess opinions aren't like assholes."
Girl "Very funny."
Tucker "I could literally **** the **** out of you couldn't I? I could **** your **** right into that bag. Would I see it filling up if I go too hard?"
Girl "Tucker..."
Tucker "What happens if I'm too vigorous? Will the **** hit the fan?"
Girl "Well--"
Tucker "You're only a two holer! I couldn't even three hole you if I tried!"

Tucker Max story I quoted
"The poor didn't want this one."
Hey man I'm having surgery on friday!
I wasn't scared or anxious about it at all until I opened this thread
thanks...
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
I got it in the mouth.

Ever see that episode of Seinfeld where Kramer gets novacaine in his mouth? Pretty much that.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Appendix, I feel like such a pussy compared to ye!
I couldnt eat for 4 days and the taste in my mouth after surgery was horrible

The funny part was, my surgeon had a really bad speech impediment and my mom couldnt stop laughing at the poor guy when he was trying to explain the procedure

Don't steal, don't lift
Twenty years of schoolin'
And they put you on the day shift
All I've had was my wisdom teef removed. Not so bad, but it did suck to spend a day or two in bed, sometimes regaining consciousness to rinse out the rag used to soak up blood and feeling gaping holes in your mouth. Plus eating slim fast and yogurt only sucked, but ofcourse thats a lot better than just soup for 2 straight months. Good luck with that...
We're only strays.
Quote by PieceOfMind666
Hey man I'm having surgery on friday!
I wasn't scared or anxious about it at all until I opened this thread
thanks...

Good luck man, it depends on what kind of surgery you'll have..

I feel like I've been shot, I have 4 holes on my stomach and they are not pleasant.
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
I hope you feel better, TS.

I was circumsized in 3rd grade. It hurt. Really.

I got circumsized in the 3rd grade as well...
Page 1 of 3