ok so for those in the UK
as you may know in november the black crusade is hitting the country
trivium dragon force arch enemy machine head and shadows fall all playing
what i'm wondering is...
has anyone else joined?
and
what albums will thye be playing or will it be a mixture,if so what songs?
Quote by cornmancer
In hell they make you play Mario Kart for all eternity. Every race you almost win, but then get triple blue shelled 5 feet from the finish line and get forced to watch everyone pass you.

XBL: FOOmike25

It's Your Fudging Nightmare
I doubt they'll have made set lists yet...they'll play a selection one would think...like at any other concert or festival...
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
i think dragonforce have said they will be playing a lot of valley of the damned.
im going

Im guessing Machine Head will be playing a lot of the Blackening (yayy) and im guessing Trivium will be playing a lot from the Crusade (meh), Shadows Fall released new stuff this year, Dragonforce are releasing the remixed debut and Arch Enemy have their new album, so im suppose there might be a bit of a focus on those.
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.
i'm going MEN 21st i think
Quote by cornmancer
In hell they make you play Mario Kart for all eternity. Every race you almost win, but then get triple blue shelled 5 feet from the finish line and get forced to watch everyone pass you.

XBL: FOOmike25

It's Your Fudging Nightmare
I hope Machine Head play last, otherwise I'm leaving after them. (Not really, I quite like Trivium, but I'm going for Machine Head)

I'm looking forward to having an erection and shitting myself during Arch Enemy.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
I might go. Wouldn't mind seeing shadows fall and arch enemy.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I'm going. I just don't know which of the london dates I'm going to ><

Y'see, i'm going with 3 other people and the guy thats getting the tickets is also taking us up there (his parents are paying for a driver ^^). Will probs be the sunday cos of college. I plan to get to the front barrier.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Im goin to the Sydney show its just Trivium Arch Enemy and Machine Head though, you people are so lucky
Quote by COBHC forever
Im goin to the Sydney show its just Trivium Arch Enemy and Machine Head though, you people are so lucky

I WOULD, but as much as I love AE I really don't like Trivium enough to fork out a lot to see them. I don' listen to Machine Head either, so... yeah...
I got tickets as soon as i saw the advertisment and im going to brixton on the 25th =]
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
How much are the brixton tickets?
Fender Texas Special Strat
PRS SE Singlecut
Jim Dunlop Cry Baby
Vox VT30
Mine were 25 plus all the crappy handling fees and stuff. I really want Trivium to headline so I can see al Machine Heads set and still leave to get the last train.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
why havnt i heard of this yet!!! ive gotta go! mainly for Machine head!!
booo.....

did i scare you???
This will be my first ever concert lol. I'm only looking forward too Arch Enemy. But now there's gonna Shadows Fall... I can't wait!
I'm off to the Birmingham NEC date

My face will be like --> <-- for like three weeks after the show.

I got seated tickets, mainly because being crushed to death standing didn't really appeal to me..

If Matt Heafy actually SINGS "Pull Harder On The Strings Of Your Martyr" (they always play it live as the last song)...I will lose a lot of respect for Trivium. I accept that they've gone in a different musical direction, but what I don't accept is that they are ignoring their past by singing on songs which weren't sung on before.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Last edited by AvengedThrice at Aug 16, 2007,