wow.. got it two days ago... and it's such a big difference then playing on the ps2

anyone else played this for wii... or played the playstation 2 version and the wii version?

im curious to what others think of how well they made the game for the wii
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
I haven´t, but there was a thread on this I suggest you go there.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I'm considering getting the Wii version even though I have the Gamecube one, but I'm not sure if the controls and beter graphics will justify another £30. Then again, it does have all the PS2 extras, so maybe.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
nag, dont get it for wii. its a bitch to control, especially is ure used to pads like xbox or ps2. they arent better graphics, and the wii version defeats the point of a horror. u sit in the dark with ure controller, and dont have to think much. with the wii, ure moving about all over the place. it takes away the scare factor.
Quote by The Overlord
I'm considering getting the Wii version even though I have the Gamecube one, but I'm not sure if the controls and beter graphics will justify another £30. Then again, it does have all the PS2 extras, so maybe.

30 pounds? ****!

the wii version is only $20, so that cant be possible...
i personally think it's better.. the controls are slightly confusing but when you get them sorted the game becomes amazing. The aiming is much better yusing the wii remote
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
Quote by cleft11
nag, dont get it for wii. its a bitch to control, especially is ure used to pads like xbox or ps2. they arent better graphics, and the wii version defeats the point of a horror. u sit in the dark with ure controller, and dont have to think much. with the wii, ure moving about all over the place. it takes away the scare factor.

RE:4 wasn't even remotely scary, it was just a glorified shooter. I'd agree if you were talking about the classic titles, but you're not.

Anyway, the Wii edition of RE:4 seems to be a hit and most people finding aiming with the Wiimote easier and more fun. If you can't operate a Wiimote, why did you buy one?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by The Overlord

Same. I'll get it when it comes down in price a bit maybe. Or off a cheap website.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by jetfuel495
its 20 bucks! how can it get cheaper?

It's £30 in the UK. That's about $60.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by jetfuel495
its 20 bucks! how can it get cheaper?

It can't, but it can get dearer, much much dearer.

(For those who don't know by the way £30 is $60)

EDIT damn you jack
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Quote by jetfuel495
damn man thats a ripoff.

i blame rising big mac prices.

and gas prices.

I blame Game. Money hungry bastards.

Internet shopping ftw.

Oscar Wilde
i think it's ALOT harder on wii, but of course I always go on hard mode whenever I get a game, but still, wii version is harder
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3