sorry, i know this a daily thing here, but im not at all good at finding pickups

the guitar here is a custom ESP Cryring Star used by Syu of Galneryus.

and here's a normal crying star

i know the rear pickup is a TB-4. he didnt change that one, but the single coil is the one i cant seem to find.

i thought This One might be it, but because the text in in a different spot, it might not be the same.

anyone care to help me out here? also, i was wondering is that SHR-1 would do the same as whatever one Syu has in his.
Quote by Zach
I'm gonna make a poster of my pinky finger that says in big bold letters on the bottom 'USE IT'
Quote by Switch
I was not expecting him to have a ferret skilled in nuclear weaponry
The text comes in the middle sometimes on the hot rails/cool rails/vintage rails.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
so it is the same one then. thats all i needed to know. $70 is a good buy for the sound that comes out of those.
Quote by Zach
I'm gonna make a poster of my pinky finger that says in big bold letters on the bottom 'USE IT'
Quote by Switch
i'm not sure, i've never played one, but i've heard some good things about the hotrails, i'm 95% sure it'd be a hotrails though
thanks for the replies. i plan to pick up some seymour duncan humbuckers for my mockingbird, but im saving for a guitar like this one that has a humbucker and a single coil, so right now, finding that pickup is going to help me the most. if any of you have heard Syu's guitar, you would know why i want that exact pickup.....
Quote by Zach
Quote by Switch