Has anyone successfully ran their guitar into the direct line in of their their computer through one of these programs, either guitar rig 2 or amplitube without any latency or signal loss?

I have both programs but I can't seem to get it to recognize my guitar when its lined in, and if it does recognize it then it has a crap load of latency and quality loss.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
Well Guitar Rig 2 works for me.

First i didn't work with my soundcard (inbuilt one) but it works when I play it through Garageband!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
You need an ASIO driver to get rid of the latency. Google "ASIO4ALL" and download. Its free and it destroys latency. Enjoy.
My Band

Equipment:
ESP EC-500 EMG 81/85
Mesa Boogie MK III
Marshall 1960B cab
actually I have the Asio driver already, and thats when I had trouble getting the program to recognize my guitar was plugged in.
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
One of the great benefits of those programs is being able to monitor an effected sound while recording a clean signal.

Doing this allows you to tweak the clean sound to whatever you wish adding effects, distortions ect ect. So you can use the stand alone version and load up a sound and play with your recording software loaded up and on. What you hear will be guitar rig or amplitube but the recorded signal will be clean in the recording program. I use that method a lot if I am unsure about the sound I'm going for.