Their American tour is coming up here pretty soon, with dates as early as next month. I have to wait 'till October to see 'em, but i'm extremely pumped up. Who's seen them before?
"God has a sense of humor. Just look at the Platypus."
I have, they go on for ages but for some reason there was an insane pit during Trollhammaren. They perform well enough but their english isn't great.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I have, they go on for ages but for some reason there was an insane pit during Trollhammaren. They perform well enough but their english isn't great.

+1

I have to say, I think they stole the show from Amon Amarth when I saw them.

I agree about not knowing much English, but the lead singer (no idea what his name is) managed to get out 'SOOOO..... MANCHESTEEERRR..... DO YOU KNOW HOW TO COOK A PRRIEST?!'

Ah metal...
I'm going to create the procrastination club, just later...
Quote by Saint of Steel
+1

I have to say, I think they stole the show from Amon Amarth when I saw them.

I agree about not knowing much English, but the lead singer (no idea what his name is) managed to get out 'SOOOO..... MANCHESTEEERRR..... DO YOU KNOW HOW TO COOK A PRRIEST?!'

Ah metal...

funny thing is the gig was oppsite a church
Quote by Dr Grinwraith
funny thing is the gig was oppsite a church

Ah yes so it was.
I'm going to create the procrastination club, just later...
Quote by The Black Salts
What? Finntroll? North America?

*packs things*
Yea.... They're coming at the Club Soda on Sept 23

Will I see you there?? I see you like Melodeath and are from Montreal too..??? Got MSN?

TicketPro - Finntroll, September 23 at Club Soda
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
gawd its on a school night! i hope i can find away to get there. they freaking pwn!!
I saw them with Sodom and they also stole the show from Sodom. Sooooo many people left after seeing Finntroll (which is unfortunate caus Sodom kicks ass). But I must say Finntroll were great and fun live (the singer is fat...real fat).
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!
They're coming to Mexico, thinking bout going to see them (I've only got Nattfodd), I just hope they don't cancel or anything. Looks like a band that is fun to see live.
Quote by Twist of fate
Aliens can invade us. Apparently you've never heard of pearl harbor

I think their new singer puts way too much emphasis on the black metal elements of Finntroll. Saw them on a festival a month ago and I was a bit disappointed.
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
Morsch sind Baum und Pfad
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
mir ist kalt...
Quote by chemicalsolutio
I saw them with Sodom and they also stole the show from Sodom. Sooooo many people left after seeing Finntroll (which is unfortunate caus Sodom kicks ass). But I must say Finntroll were great and fun live (the singer is fat...real fat).

no hes not
^ Sunday...
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
I am going on the 25th of September. It is going to be great. Terr your friends.
I've found Jesus
im going to see them the 3th of december hopefully. with nile, six feet under and belphegor
HAHA THANK YOU SO MUCH CHEESE PUFF!!!!!!!!!! i wil blow ur dinkzor, but it comes at a price

I'm so glad I live in Nebraska, all the good bands come here.
/sarcasm
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Saw them last Sunday. Wow, I've never had so much fun at a show. Some girl jumped at Vreth and the frightened look on his face was priceless.
There is no end to creation.
i was supposed to see them tonight in toronto but im throwing up, and wont be able to make it, man am i pissed