I just got the Classic 30 and haven't played it a whole lot yet, but I hear this annoying buzing noise when I play or let a chord ring. What is it? I think it might be the tubes rattling. Also I hear this high pitched, ear piercing noise when I play. Does that mean I'm too loud?
you may need to turn on your noise gate if you have one, look in your manual or on your pedal if you have one
Quote by jman007_93
I just got the Classic 30 and haven't played it a whole lot yet, but I hear this annoying buzing noise when I play or let a chord ring. What is it? I think it might be the tubes rattling. Also I hear this high pitched, ear piercing noise when I play. Does that mean I'm too loud?

Is the amp rattling or is it something else? When I crank my Blues Junior certain notes make various things in my room rattle (furniture, pictures/posters on the wall).

The high-pitched noise I don't know about. My ears get slightly ringy (especially when I crank my amp and use a lot of reverb), but the only time I get an ear piercing noise is if I leave my wah in the toe position.
Well, sorry it's not really ear piercing, I meant my Ears ring a little. And it does make everything in my room rattle. But I definetely hear the tubes rattling, I can see them shaking very fast and then when I mute the strings I notice it stops. So I'll need a Tube Tamer. And I can get the amount of gain that I need just by having it a 12 'o' clock position. I don't know why I thought I needed it up all the way, and this helped the extra noise a lot.