Poll: what country owns the most?
Poll Options
View poll results: what country owns the most?
Veirmer
17 57%
Fily
0 0%
Cratz
10 33%
Dega
3 10%
Voters: 30.
Veirmer- Veirmer is a country that has a government but isn't necessarily run by it. The country is mostly run by the people in a way that they control the law. The people are so proud of their country that if any tries to mess with their way of life they don't need a military or even police. The people will take the law into their own hands. Veirmer is a very liberal country where drinking and smoking of any kind is a legal unlike most other countries. They do elect government officials but they try to make them as dumb as possible so they won't be the ones that actually "run" things.

Fily- Fily is a country that is controlled by the strict laws of Confucianism. They believe that everybody should respect the government and believe in God but not a certain God. Civil rights are very few in a way that the government chooses everything for you. But for the most part their choices are very good choices and seem to benefit everybody so there is never much reason to disagree. Though it is based on Confucianism, the meaning of the religion has been changed very much. Fily does take control of other countrys by sending some of their government officials to run for elections of other countries around them but it is always by choice rather than invasion.

Cratz- Cratz is a southern region that is very peaceful. The cratz region is not very much a country as it is a place where farmers will go to try to live without the pollution and taxes of some of the other more major countries. The only government that exists here is the council that carefully picks the people that may live here. If there are disturbers of the peace it is rumored that they will be picked out and destroyed. This is the most beautiful country in the world.

Dega- Dega is a harsh place full of volcanoes. It is a mining island that is full of slaves. The governemnt here is mean and ruthless and there is no room for defiance. The only benifit of living here is that after ten years of slave labor you will be freed to the northern nicer part of the island to finish out your days in retirement. If you do have children they will be forced to serve their ten harsh years when they turn 14.

So UG, what country is best.
Sweden.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
this is for the book your writing right? thats cool man, my favorite would have to be Veirmer.
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
I would personally have to say Cratz, but that's just my humble opinion
Quote by reaper_x
kudos to you, sir.

SIG THAT! SIG IT!
Its gotta be Cratz man.
I really like the whole peaceful vibe and non-pollution.
Take it back to the basics with farming and such.

I do like the Confucianism one too,
but Cratz all the way.
I vote Veirmer, because it has the best name, and it sounds like a good place to do coke off a hooker's ass.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
I vote Veirmer, because it has the best name, and it sounds like a good place to do coke off a hooker's ass.

+1
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
I wouldn't want to live in any of those countries. They take everyhting to the extreme.
Quote by Krost
a Ghost possessed my dog and made him buy a 50 cent CD.

Watch it now, watch it!

"I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP"

Honorary Masshole. PM SOADFanSince'98 to join.
Dega is by far the most interesting.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I chose Cratz, but it was a hard decision. I don't think anyone could survive in Dega long enough to reach retirement. In Fily, I wouldn't have enough freedom to do what I want, and I can't live with that. In Veirmer there is not enough order for me to feel safe about myself. Cratz sounds like paradise, but the government is not something I approve of. It still seems like the lesser of the evils though. It will be kind of like living in America now, its a good life but the government is full of a bunch of pricks.
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2