i need some help, i would like to get my band actually playing/practicing together soon, but the problem is i'm not too sure how commited my band is. i havent heard from my drummer since school got out, my bassist isnt even sure if he wants to be in it or not, and my lead guitarist can never practice when we try to.

i dont know if i should stick with them or if i should try to find more serious members?
Set a certain day each week to practice, if you can. If your bandmates don't show up for several practices in a row, then you can see that they're not committed, and that you'll need to find a replacement.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
dedication is the hardest thing to find next to actual talent (if you live in california). i'd kep searching for more dedicated members man. good luck to you though.
I have the same problem, well, kinda of. I can get my band to show up, but then they all do their own things, like my bassist plays stupid taking back sunday things, my drummer just screws around, which i don't mind because he's good enough to just mess, but my bassist needs to learn some serious commitment... i feel your pain bro.
Quote by reaper_x
kudos to you, sir.

SIG THAT! SIG IT!
thanks for ur advice, i just heard that my bassist does'nt really want to play anyway, but again thanks
Dedication > Talent. If they're dedicated to the band they're also most likely dedicated to their instrument and sounding great.