So this Eastman AR910ce is about to come into my posession for 200 dollars. I looked it up and new this guitar is 3,500 dollars. friend of a friend from a yardsale thing. came with original hardcase, all original everything looks brand freaking new EXCEPT:

I need to know how i can fix this, because id like to do it. materials needed/cost/etc. and just for a reference id like to know how much it would cost an average guitar tech to do this. here are some more pics, it is beautiful.

i would use some wood glue, but thats just me. i honestly have no idea how to fix that
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
if you can get the space to glue and dowel it, that would keep it in place rather nicely. but if not, then just slop some glue in there.
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
i dont want to sound like an ass
but i think you should take it to luthier, or email a luthier with that picture
You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
Well i have to get this thing up to new-standards in order to make my money off of it. epoxy..wood glue... sash clamp with towels to protect finish. Which would hold better, epoxy or a nice wood glue? How long drying time we looking at here?
Post this in the Gear Customization forum, somebody over there will know exactly what to do .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Epoxy.....but if you really want it done right, take it to a luthier
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge