Maybe I'm stupid or don't know were to look, but does anyone know any good punk venues in central NJ. I tried asking in the local sence D.I.Y. thread and didn't get an answer.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Starland Ballroom puts on some AMAZING shows, but they're fairly big bands...Bloomfield Ave Cafe apparently has some awesome shows too, but I've never been.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
uh.. ur house? get the parents out of town and throw a rave
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
maybe the stone pony in asbury park? convention center in asbury park? starland ballroom in sayrevill? those are the only places i can think of
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by JOEYPWNSU
maybe the stone pony in asbury park? convention center in asbury park? starland ballroom in sayrevill? those are the only places i can think of

hell yes. stone pony =awesomeness. best place ever
?!
yea the stone pony is such a kick ass place to chill and see good music
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
The Meatlocker in monclair. Its near the bloomfield ave cafe and stage. And although i dont think the people buying it have officially said so yet, the Hamilton street cafe is gonna start doing shows again soon. Someone already mentioned starland, and theres also the bradley gardens firehouse i think its called has shows sometimes.

Where in NJ do you all live?
Well I'm in Somerset county, so the only places I can get regulary is Hamilton Street and I guess the Bradley Gardens Firehouse(didn't know they did shows). Also whenever I went to Hamilton Street some bad post-hardcore band was playing.
I live in hunterdon, literally seconds away from where it borders somerset.

I saw the casualties play at the firehouse a couple years ago, but i think thats the only show ive seen there. The casualties sucked, but the conspirators played before them and were awesome. I wish they hadnt broken up.

I also saw a show at some place in clinton the other day. Like the clinton community center or something. La Monstre played and were great.
I'm check out probablly going to check out the place in Montclair and the place in Clinton. Hopefully there are more shows in the bradley gardens fire house, because I can walk there.